Goodbye (:

Tear tear cry cry LMFAOO nice intro I know (": anyways I'm keeping my account up just for you guys to look at it and be like "finally this annoying motherfucker left celebrate" 😂 anyways since I didn't wanna be mean and leave anyone hanging I wanted to give everyone a nice fair well/ goodbye .

rayannesbaby : Dad, the best dad in the whole wide world 😭😭 thanks for being there when no one else was I knew I could come to you with any problem I needed and it was great knowing that I had you and all those stupid ass conversations we had even tho I'm leaving don't forget me bitch or we're fighting 😭😂😂.

-LovelyChloe : even tho we barely talked you were still like my baby sister and I don't want you to forget that I remember when we first started talking and you asked about pancakes I promise IF I ever come back I will give you those pancakes I owe you 🥞❤️.

-okayoakley : oh man oh man am I gonna miss you nuggie ): you were there when I first started this app and I have so many deep conversations and memories that will never pass me by I'm honestly gonna miss you a lot and don't forget about me and also tell jhensen I was your favorite (: ❤️.

-IconicMaggie  : my nug nug my little baby nugget. Honestly Maggie I've known you for a little while now and in that little while you've made me feel like I've known you for ever, you honestly made the corniest jokes be never nudged me for being who I am and I'm never gonna forget you cutie 🖤.

honeymoongazi : my little Jadey ♥️, how could I ever forget you you made me feel worth something when I felt like I was worth nothing we'd always fight About who loves who more when in reality I knew it was me (": but thank you I can't thank you enough for lifting me up and guiding me through everything that's ever happened your a true blessing so thank you my love ❤️❤️❤️.

cecee- : cece's pizza 😭😭❤️. That's what I call her and I only can call her that. I love you so much ugly butt, and thank you for all the laughs and memories we shared even tho we went through a rough patch in always gonna love and care about you you were honestly really sweet so thank you 💓.

Squadofweirdpeople  : CAMILA !! My little bubbles, man oh man have we been through so much together, you were my very first bestest friend ever and I'm so glad that we did what we did in the beginning our friendship could never have been stronger you make me happy and smile and your just so sweet and amazing I hope you don't let these ugly ass little haters ruin you your so sweet and deserves nothing but the best I'm gonna miss you so much bubbles and don't forget about meee! 😭❤️❤️❤️💓💓💓.

LOYALFVCKS : I know you barely just came back and I'm already leaving but sorry man 😭😂 anyways I knew this ugly little botch for a while we had a kid together so you better take care of our son while I'm gone anyways have a good one man ✌🏼.

cumpassion : oh you ): I'm gonna miss you I know today I was a complete asshole to you just because I didn't feel like you were happy and needed but then you made me realize that I actually do mean something to you and I'm so so so thankful for that and you. You were the bestest person I have ever had around me, you always bring the jokes to the table and your goofy personality could never pass me by your a true blessing to the heart and I admire just how strong you are 🌹❤️.

-arianasproblem- : my little ari pooh I know we barely talk now cause your barely here but I love you to the nearest and dearest pieces of my heart and thank you for all the kind helpful words 😭💓.

-DaddyKels- : Kelsey you fat little puta 😭 honestly we've been through hell and back together and that's something I could never forget yes, we both said things we didn't mean before but when me and you started getting close again, it was the best couple days that I've ever had in a while, I met you in February and we started dating and we lasted sadly for a month or you like to say two but we never actually officially made it to two months since you broke up with like an hour before our 2 month anniversary to be with Shawn, but when we started being bestfriends again like how we were before we started dating it was great thanks for all the goofy ass stories I could tell and the best moments of my life without you nothing I did could be possible you were a lesson and I learned from that you were honestly a great friend so thank you so so much I'm gonna miss you puta ♥️.

-YourQueens- : damn my two favorite people in the world 🌎. I met Lauren in February I remember as clear as day cause I went to her right after me and Kelsey broke up and she taught me a lot of things her words are always so genuine and so kind and she's never mean or anything. Lauren honestly has one of the best hearts you could think of she's willing to put herself before others, and don't ever take that for granted she's a strong independent women, and she could simply put a smile on your face without even trying, I honestly can't thank you enough shortstack just for being here and accepting me for who I was your an angel and take care of Anthony's ugly ass for me while you can ❤️.  DINAH! My bestfriend my rock, I honestly can't put into words how much I love you and how much I'm gonna miss you. Your the only Only person who I've told everything about me and it scared me just how close to you and attacked to you I got so fast but I'm thankful for that you always had the best advice and I'm so thankful for you your amazing princess never forget it ❤️❤️ (p.s. I love you so much Sammy)

PapiMads : and lastly but definitely not least. My princess, my world, my babygirl, mi amor, my heart, my world, my all and everything, my bestfriend, and my baby ❤️. Words can't explain how much I love you Madison your so cute and adorable, and when you smile I literally melt into a huge puddle, being with you taught me that love really does exist if your willing to look for the right person, and man im so glad it led me to you 💓. Your my all babygirl you taught me so much about us and about myself and just how strong you are baby. Your the most amazing girl I've ever met and I don't want you to ever forget that 😕. You've honestly made me really happy and I can't explain not even this paragraph can explain how much I love you, I love you beyond words mi amor you Deserve so much princess. But I want you to know that I know you will find someone better than me to love you more than I ever could to make you happy, and make you the most smiley girl in the world I want you to find true happiness and hopefully you get it you Deserve it ❤️❤️ I love you so much princess you'll always be in my heart forever and always 🌹❤️.

That's all kids (: this is the last you'll hear from me if I ever come back and I quote "IF" I thank you guys so much for everything you've done for me so don't cry and celebrate while I'm gone lowkey a lot of people Hated me anyways but I was just misunderstood anyways I'm keeping my account up for you guys can go back through our conversations or just simply forget about me 😂 but I love you and Cya later hos 😭😭✋️😂