03

This is my baby, my smol' cute little baby bean Madison, I love her a lot

This is my baby, my smol' cute little baby bean Madison, I love her a lot. So let me start this mini- semi paragraph probably gonna be long Idk 😭😭. Anywayyys a lot of people have a lot to say about not only us but me, blah blah blah I get I hear it everyday, and I don't care what you all honestly say about me or how I'm not treating Madison well cause if you hate me, and the fact that I'm dating Madison then oh whale 🤷🏻‍♂️. Moving on. My smol' cute little babygirl, my bestfriend, my all and everything. I met Madison My cute little baby on April 24th, 2017 at 9:20-10-20 pm just because she's an hour ahead of me, or behind I don't remember😭✋️. When I met her there was never a dull moment with her even though she would crack on me half the time which she still does but it's ok because I love her (: ❤️, I was glad that I finally found a friend like her she was different, she was funny and, cute and always could make me feel better just by being by my side and I honestly couldn't ask for anyone better. She makes me extremely happy but back then she was just my bestfriend and that's all we saw each other as or in our words she was my cloud buddy ☁️💙. She made me genuinely smile, and just happy whenever she was around when she was upset I was upset, whenever she was hurting I was hurting, I'd do everything to keep that smile on my baby's face regardless if we're fighting or not, y'all might think that I do all these things when in reality she means everything to me you don't know me, but you guys acts like you do, you put words in my mouth, and actions I've never done to make me sound and look horrible, when in reality I'd want nothing more than just for madison to be happy regardless if it was with me or not, she's a sweet, amazing, cute, adorable, beautiful girl, with the biggest heart I know, and whenever I'm with her I can't help but just wanna keep her forever, she's honestly my happiness and I couldn't ask for anyone better. This girls smile makes me melt, and when she's around me I feel whole, when she talks or speaks or even laughs I feel complete. I mean, what can I say I fell in love with my bestfriend, and it's the best feeling ever, she's adorable and her jokes aren't funny but I laugh because I'm a supportive boyfriend (: this girl is just so amazing, and I'm lucky enough to even call her my girlfriend, being in this relationship with her has taught me a lot yeah sure we've been dating for 4 days, and I'm already saying I love her, wow 0.0 tragic LMFAOO. No I truly love this girl from the bottom of my heart, I can be myself around her and she wouldn't judge me for it, she found something in me I don't think I could have found myself, I love how I can be her bestfriend but I can be her comfort, and her lover at the same time, and that's something I thought I'd never find after everything that's happened.. you all can say what you want but that's mine ☺️❤️.

She's my honest happiness, and I couldn't ask god himself for anyone, or anything better

She's my honest happiness, and I couldn't ask god himself for anyone, or anything better. She's truly a blessing from god himself, a true angel and I'm so blessed to have her here and be mine❤️. I love you Madison forever and always princess no matter what anyone has to say about you, me, or us. 07.05.17' 💍 BlahMadison