"I remember how I first met you," he said, "I was curious about firebreath having a sister so I tried to talk to you at night."

I remembered that. He was going to but then I was just lost in my own world and was singing.

"But you were singing under the moonlight," he said, "And your wings were out, which for the record, I still think that they're fake. Anyway, you looked like an angel."

Then he laughed. It wasn't his usual laugh when he made a horrible joke or when he laughed at other people's misfortune.

It sounded very bittersweet.

"Gray. . ."

"I still ended up talking to you after you threw a pillow at me. We were best friends and I started developing feelings for you."

Oh.

Oh.

'Oh shit, it's a confession. Calm down, (Y/N). Shit, maybe that's why the window is open. If I don't accept, he'll push me off.'

[No, I do not have a kink for people pushing me off a window, thank you very much.]

"But then,you died. I was devastated bit those feelings never disappeared. Now they're back and it's stronger," he continued, "So, what about you?"

"Uh, um, ehrm, I do-don't know yet."

"You don't have to answer right away and I'm sure you already knew because I told you that day when you were in disguise,"he said, coming near me, "But I love you."

"Give me your response when you're ready," he ended as he moved closer and kissed my forehead.

He was about to leave but then he looked back.

"I know I have to compete for you. Go to sting and evaluate with of us before choosing," he said as he shoved his hands in his pocket and walked away.

'Stop trying to seem like a cool guy.'

I looked at the old clock in the room again and I realized that I was a bit late so I used my wings and flew out the window.

When I landed a few feet away from him, I tucked the wings away and walked towards him.

"Oh, didn't think you were going to make it," Sting said, taking a step towards me, "How was gray?"

'How do you know about that?'

"On second thought, don't tell me," he added, "I don't need thoughts of him screwing up my game."

He led me towards the nearest bench form which you could see the moonlight clearly and gave me a large bouquet.

It consisted of many flowers such as acacia blossom, pink camillia, bittersweet flower, abrutus, forget me not, gardenia, orange blossom, and a red rose.

What was on my mind during that moment was not the making of those flowers, but the fact that I somehow recognized all of them.

[they all symbolize some form of love]

"I had a bit of advice from Natsu-san and he said that you loved flowers,"he commented as he saw me observing them.

"He liiiiiiiiiiikes you," I heard a way too familiar voice from behind me.

[ I took notes. *cough* you know who you are, but Neko_nerd207 ]

"And what exactly are you doing here?"I asked so pleasantly that it became obvious how fake I was.

"Oh, I'm spying for Gray and Nats-"

Before he could finish that sentence,I taped his mouth shut and hid him in one of the bushes.

"You were saying?" I asked Sting.

"Lector is my best friend so the amount of exceed abuse in this chapter triggers me."

"Oh don't worry, he'll be fine. Now let's pretend like you totally didn't break the fourth wall and continue with our conversation."

"As I was saying," he stated, "When I first met you, I wasn't very fond of you but I thought you were very attractive. I still think so."

"Thanks."

"We were rivals but as I discovered bits and bits of your personality, I found myself gravitating towards you. I am very cocky and may seem like a jerk because of how I acted around you, but I care a lot."

"I admit, I even got jealous quite a few times," he added, his ears tturning red, "A lot, actually."

'That is so cute.'

"We are from two different guilds who previously hated each other but we shouldn't let that get in between us now. As I have mentioned before, I care a lot. I am a hot cocky jerk but I find myself getting more nervous around you which makes me even more cockier. And hotter."

"You sure know how people view you, huh?" I laughed.

"Yeah," he laughed, "And I don't know a lot about feelings but I think I'm in love with you if being in love means that my heart gets all fluttery around you, I find myself constantly thinking of you, and I want to make you mine."

'If you know what I mean,' I added inside my head.

"Give me the answer when you're ready," he said, giving me a peck on the lips and walked away.

'Going straight for the lips, huh? Oh god, the look in his eyes though.'

I covered my face as my face heated up and I tried not to scream.

I still didn't know who to choose and Happy's muffled screams didn't help much.

Here comes the final moment:

[Basically, you vote in the comments]

1- Ending: Gray

2- Ending: Sting

3- Alternate endings( aka both of them)

OH AND I'M NOT UPDATING FOR A MONTH AND A FEW DAYS BECAUSE I'M GOING ON A VACATION

(Starting the 24th,but taking a break from updating early doesn't sound like a bad idea-)