Chapter 13

(She looks like Loren gray now because she's grown and she changed her look)

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I posted a picture on Instagram  and instantly got likes. The caption was

New look new me 💛

I walked out of the beauty salon and walked home. When I got there I found my mother with a new man and new children. She replaced me. I was so sad then I got a text from her.

Mom😘- I heard you got released don't bother coming back home I already got a place for you to live go to Mrs.Sartorius' house

My eyes got big. I never wanted to see Jacob again but now I have to. I dragged myself to Mrs.Sartorius house. When I was on the door step I knocked. Mrs.Sartorius opened the door and as soon as she saw me she embraced me in a hug. Mrs.Sartorius was always more of a mom t me then my own mom. "Come in sweetie" she said smiled releasing me. I walked through the door way and sat on the couch. "Come sweetie you'll be staying Caroline's old room" she smiled leading me upstairs. Jacob was just coming out of the bathroom when we were upstairs. He looked deep in my eyes before running to me and hugging me he picked me up and twirled me around. "Your alive" he said flabbergasted. "Yeah I am" I smiled. He held me tighter and ran his fingers through my soft hair. I smiled and he slowly dropped me down back on my feet. When I looked in his eyes it showed pure love.

I walked into my new room and looked around. I smiled at my room and sat on my bed.

"Mom I'm leaving for basketball practice" I heard Jacob yell before shutting the front door. This was my opportunity to see why he's acting so weird. I walked to his room and creaked the door open. I looked on his nightstand and I saw pictures of Luna but pictures behind them. I looked at the pictures behind them and they were the ones of us. I smiled at them and put the ones of Luna back. I looked around till I saw a book hidden on a shelf. I flipped through it till I saw dates that were around the time we broke up.

Dear Journal,

Luna made me break up with Tara she said if I didn't then she'd tell everyone I had sex with Mark and Zack. I still love her so much and it pains me so much to see her cry I wish I could get her back.

Then I flipped to recently

Dear Journal,

When I broke up with Luna all I ever thought about was hat I would do if Tara was still alive. She's dead now.... beacause of me I should of held her and told her I loved her like I dreamed I would every night after that one. If she ever lived again I promise myself I will tell her I love her.

When I finished that last sentence I heard the front door slam. "Mom I'm home" he called. I hurried and put the book back running to my room. I smiled to myself. No I can't love Jacob ever again he hurt me deeply. Everyday what my dad said ran through my head. "True love concours all". I ran to Jacobs room and busted through the door. "Tara what are you-". I cut him off by kissing him. He was hesitant but he started to kiss me back. When we let go we rested our foreheads against each other. "Jacob I still love you" I said looking into his eyes. "I still love you too and I promise I'll never leave you again" he smiled kissing me again.

My dad was right true love really does concur all.