Chapter 7

"Hey mom wanna go see the new movie everyone's talking about" I asked. "What is that" she asked. "It's called if I stay" I smiled. "Sure sweetie" she smiled.

Jaymie's POV
____________

I'm only taking her out for a distraction. I noticed how depressed she's been about her dad gone and Jacob being on tour. Jacob called me and said his tour ended early so he's coming home and he wants to surprise Tara. I know she'll be so happy when she sees him.

Tara's POV
____________

"So do you wanna see it" I asked excitedly. "Yes of course baby it sounds like a great movie. I excitedly got into the car. When we got to the movie theater I ran inside and asked for to tickets. When we got them I rushed into the theater. We got back row seats. We sat through all the ads and finally it was time for the movie. I looked over at my mom and smiled.

_

When the movie was over we drove to a unfamiliar parking lot. I saw the one and only boy who completed my heart. I got out of the car and ran into his arms.

I started to cry having him hold me in his arms

I started to cry having him hold me in his arms. I thought it was a dream but it wasn't it was reality. "I love you so much" I cried. "I love you too" he laughed. I turned around and saw he was vlogging. I smiled and wiped my tears. I turned to him. "I thought you weren't coming home until 2 more months" I asked hugging him again. "I finished tour early and I wanted to surprise you" he smiled looking down at me. He kissed my forehead and rested his head on top of mine rocking us side to side. I felt his hand go up and he mouthed "cut the camera off". "Please never leave me like that again" I said. "Babe I love you but I have to I have to go on tour and meet my fans aren't you happy that I do that for people?"he asked. "Yes of course it's just... I missed you" I sighed. "I missed you too baby" he kissed my head again. I noticed his ponytail. I started laughing and I took it out to play with his hair.

"Tara Jacob can stay over tonight if his mom allows but he's sleeping in the guest room no funny business" she said pointing her finger sternly at me. "Omg mom" I said as my cheeks turned a dark shade of pink. Jacob started laughing starting to rock us again. I started to feel weird like someone was watching all of us other than my mom and his managers. I shook the feeling off and hugged him again. He looked down at me and leaned in kissing me.  What I didn't know was someone from the miser shade room was taking a video of us kissing.