Chapter 3

I woke up doing my regular routine throwing this on.

Then I went through my camera roll and found a picture to post on Instagram

Then I ran downstairs seeing my mom not there as usual. So I texted Jacob.

Me-hey wanna go to Starbucks with fam later?
LA💜- sure I'll tell them about it
Me- kk
LA💜- "Him💜😂"
Me- 😂
LA💜- so that's what my fans have been talking about
Me- idk maybe 😌
LA💜- see u and fam in 30?
Me-yeah

_

I walked into StarBucks seeing Jacob and the rest of them. "Why has it felt like forever since I last saw you guys" I said giving the hugs. "Cause you've been with *sigh, says in girly voice* him" Mark mimicked my post. I playfully punched him and said "shut up" laughing. I looked around and half our school was here. "Why is everyone here" I asked. They all shrugged there shoulders.

"Hey guys you all know why we're here and I'm exposing Tara Connors" I heard Alexis' voice. "This is her diary from the 6th grade" she continued.

Dear Diary,
I think I finally decided who I liked and I swear he's the most kindest most beautiful boy on this planet and his name is Jacob Sartorius" she said laughing at his name. I whipped my head around and looked like I was ready to kill her. "He respects girls unlike a lot of boys at our school but here's the thing he's dating Sarah Michaels and she's so much prettier than me and he'll never like me like Alexis always says he only says hi to me because he feels bad" she finished laughing.

"Okay next one" she laughs along with everyone else.

"Dear diary,

I got to see daddy today he told me he was sorry for everything he put me through and that he wishes he could give me a better life I miss him so much and I don't understand why no one likes him" she said laughing. I started to feel hot tears drop down my face while I walked towards her. I climbed up on stage and ripped the book from her and said through gritted teeth. "You think you have a right to share this private things from the sixth grade" I said more tears dripping from my eyes. "Honey at least we can all say that one thing in there isn't just a sixth grade thing, we all know you still like Jacob" she said laughing her evil laugh. "Oh yeah prove it" I said sniffling. "Gladly" she smirked. She pulled out a paper and read

"Dear whoever,

I can't stand this

We're two completely different people

He's popular

I'm a wallflower

He gets girls

I have nobody

He's a social media star

I'm still a nobody

Yet I have such an emotional pull towards him when I'm around him I feel like my family isn't going through problems like my mom isn't working her ass off so I can be happy like my dad is still with me and not in jail like I have everybody on my side instead of nobody just his smile alone can help me through any problem yet he doesn't say a word to me he doesn't look at me he doesn't notice me sometimes I wonder what it would be like if I was someone else it would be a lot better than this but sometimes I wonder if I was a different person would I still have these feelings for him  it maybe he'd notice me more if I was a different person, dated January, 21st, 2017" she smirked. I poured my heart out in that I couldn't stand this humiliation anymore so I ripped the paper from her and ran out of the door and back to my house. I thought and thought until I decided to go see my dad I haven't seen him in two years. I wiped my tears and walked to the local prison. "Name of the person your visiting" the front guard asked. "Andrew Connors" I squeaked. "This way" they turned around and I followed the. They took me to one of those phone box things. I finally saw his face as he sat down. "Hey baby girl" he had tears running down his face. "Dad" I sighed tears pouring down my face. "Listen your dad has made so many mistakes and some are unforgivable so honey" he paused and sighed. "I'm getting the chair" he breathed. "What! No daddy please your the only person I have please no they can't take you away from me" I screamed crying. "Tara I want you to listen your a smart, strong, and beautiful girl I always want you to know that I love you and your mom with all of my heart, I don't have much time Tara and I need you to understand this saying for the rest of your life everything happens for a reason" he dropped tears on the desk before guards dragged him away. "Daddy" I screamed. I tried to climb over the glass. "Please he didn't mean it please you can't take him away from me please" I screamed crying. "Daddy I love you and I forgive you for all your sins and I can't live without my dad please come back" I yelled sliding down the glass. "Let's go" the guards dragged me out to the door step and threw me out. "People like your father don't deserve a life" he muttered before closing the doors. I can't believe I just lost the only person that understands what I'm going through. They took my dad away from me and I'll never see him again. He loved me so much and I was so selfish that I never went to see him when he needed me most and now I lost him forever. I hate myself so fucking much.

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys this was a really sad chapter to me because I don't know what I would ever do with out my dad so thoughts about this chapter?