Chapter 12

I took my knife and walked outside and stood in the middle of the road I looked at all of the houses and thought for a minute.

I'm coming dad....

I plunged the knife into my chest and I fell to the ground hearing screaming children and people screaming "call 911".

*1 year later*

I heard beeping and I opened my eyes to the light. I looked around me and I saw no one just a hospital room the video of me trying to kill myself was all over social media and the captions were all

Rip Tara 💜

I looked around and stood up. "Omg Tara your awake" a young nurse called to me. Soon there were doctors all around me. "What's he last thing you remember" a doctor asked. "When I went Disney land with my dad when he got out" I smiled. "Tara how old are you" the nurse asked. "I'm 11" I smiled. "No sweetie your 14 now your birthday was 10 days ago" the nurse said. I ran into the bathroom and saw myself. "Oh" I said sadly. "You can go now sweetie " the nurse said. I walked to the front and signed out  then I walked home. I was looking through my Instagram feed and saw my crush Jacob Sartorius even though he with never notice me.

 I was looking through my Instagram feed and saw my crush Jacob Sartorius even though he with never notice me

He looks so different. I looked at the date and it was July, 16th 2018 I was in the hospital for a year. I looked at my twitter feed and there was videos of me and Jacob fighting and the video of my killing myself. I looked at Jacobs twitter and I kept going down through most of them were him and Luna then there it was exactly 10 minutes after I killed myself.

<insert the video>

I'm sorry things, could've been so different 💜

I started to type

Hey guys... it's me Tara I'm not dead and I wanted to say I'm so sorry for all of this and that I wish things were different.

I miss him. My dad and Jacob but it soon came flooding back. What my dad said. "Your going to get hurt again but remember true love concurs all". How am I supposed to figure that out though. I was walking down the street till I saw a beauty salon. I walked  into the beauty salon and got my hair dyed and my makeup done. I looked so different I looked like this...