"Finished?" Kuroo rose from the long couch and looked back at her, he was watching tv when she walked out.

"Yeah." She nodded and went to her bag to place her uniform inside that was just beside Kuroo on the couch.

Torakura moved her bag on her other side and sat beside Kuroo who now has the remote in his hands, switching channels. She leaned her back on the sofa, lifted her feet from the floor and placed her chin in her knees.

"What are you watching?" She asked, staring at the anime on tv.

"I dunno." Kuroo groaned, stretched his arms and placed his right on the couch's back, just near Ai's shoulders.

The girl noticed this but acted like she didn't care. The truth is she wanted to lean more on the guy.

"I ordered pizza, the Cheesy Love. Is that fine with you?" Kuroo asked, his fingers slowly making up their way to Ai's head.

"Y-yeah." She stuttered. His fingers soon massaged her head causing her to relax and place her head atop Kuroo's shoulder.

It feels so quiet, so calming. Ai inhaled Kuroo's scent. He smelled chocolate, dark chocolate with lots and lots of cocoa, something that she loves to make for him during Valentines.

She wanted more. Innocently, she shifted her head so her nose is so close to his neck, touching it. As she let out an air from her nose after inhaling his scent, Kuroo almost flew to the other end of the couch, with his hand once on her head now on a certain spot on his neck.

"Don't do that!" Kuroo squealed like a girl, it made the girl laugh at his reaction. "Did you forget how ticklish I am?"

Oh. She did forgot. No really, she did.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!" Ai backed to the opposite end, she felt her heart went up to her throat. Knowing how Kuroo thinks, he would surely get back to her and the way he looked at her now with menacing and mischief eyes, it tells her one thing.

"You better prepare yourself." Kuroo growled.

Damn his voice. Torakura gripped the head of the couch, "Kuroo! Don't-"

Too late. Kuroo lunged at Ai and she only closed her eyes, "Kuroo! Stop! Y- kyyaa!" His hands tickled her sides and he was now atop her.

"I told you to prepare yourself!" Kuroo laughed and dodged Ai's hands attempting to push him away.

"B-but yo-ur s- hahaha! Kuroo stopp!!" Ai can't think properly at the moment, besides his hands on her sides, the way Kuroo atop himself and her body lying down on the soft black couch.

"C-call me by my name and I'll stop." He stopped momentarily. Ai stared at his face, he was blushing mad and was leaning on the front with both of his hands on Ai's wrists above her head. His legs on Ai's sides.

His hair fell down to her forehead, their noses millimeters apart. She could feel his hot breath on her lips. "T-Tetsuro-u."

Green to black. Their eyes never left one another. She knew well, what Kuroo feels is the same as hers. She knew something would happen tonight.

She inhaled a sharp breath when she felt something hard pressed on her lower abdomen.

"Oh shit." Kuroo let go of her wrists and jump away from the seat.