018

Should I put a little bit of spice to make this a bit nice?😏

Chapter 18: Prepare Yourself

(K)

First rule for himself tonight. Don't get too close. He might do something that he would regret later.

Once they had entered the house, Kuroo had walked her to the living room, made her put down her bag and let her ring her grandmother before going upstairs to change into something much more comfortable.

He picked up his usual clothes inside the house, a white shirt and boxer but when he was about to go out. How about Ai? She didn't seemed to have spare clothes on her small backpack. So he went back to his drawer and got out his old black shirt and junior high volleyball shorts.

Not that he is expecting her to change into these but he wants to see her wear his clothes like before and yeah, be comfortable with him.

<T>

"Take care of yourself, grandma."

[I will, Ai. Be a good girl will you?] Oh grandmother, she's alone with a boy and will be spending a night at his house. Ai could imagine her grandmother yelling at her in the phone, (not that it happened before and her grandmother is an understanding and considerate one) but still, she's afraid what might happen to her, Kuroo and her grandmother when she finds out.

"Am always grandma. Goodnight, love you! See you tomorrow!"

[Okay, goodnight.(Granny! Is that Ai?!!! Iwa-chan! Tora-chan called!!)] Ai hung up the phone after hearing Tooru wail on the other line before he could cry and beg her to go home.

Kami-sama, I'm sorry if I'm going to keep Kuroo from my Grandmother. She'll throw a fit if she knew this.

"What are you doing?!" Torakura jumped from surprise and turned around to see Kuroo in his white shirt and black shorts.

"I-I'm done phoning my gr-grandmother." Damn, he's so good looking up close. She felt he held her breath.

"It seems to me that you are praying to it." He chuckled and stood still. She forced a laugh. Awkward.

"I got you something to wear by the way." Kuroo pointed the folded clothes on the couch and Ai had the lean forward to see them.

"Oh. Thank you." Said the girl and went towards the couch, passing Kuroo.

The clothes were cold in her hands and smelled like Kuroo. "You can change in the bathroom." Ai nodded and went to change in the bathroom.

As she put on Kuroo's shirt, she made sure to look presentable. Her hair was kinda messy down to her waist, the shirt was a bit large same goes with his shorts.

When she turned around, she saw the cream tub where she had once kissed Kuroo's hand.

She blushed as she remembered how bold she was and had bitten her lower lip to prevent a squeal of embarrassment out of her.

Ai looked in the mirror again, if he likes me and i like him, we'll be couple ... and couples break after some time. If we break up, we'll be awkward and will stay away from each other. i don't want that. Trying her best normal face on, she went out of the bathroom with her uniform in her hands.