007

Chapter 7: Snapshots

Loss

(K)

Utter defeat. Kuroo glared at their opponent, they were so happy while his team were on the ground looking melancholic.

Never would he forget that tiny libero, he hate to admit but he's a high caliber one. That Yaku Morinosuke, somehow he reminded Kuroo about Torakura's receives, so accurate and precise.

Damn, he cursed. *Clap, he heard a series of loud clap, he turned and saw from their team's bench, a girl with short braided red hair on her left shoulder, she was smiling with glassy eyes.

The team gathered around. The coach said encouragements and bid farewell to Kuroo and another third year in their team.

They left quietly. Up to the station, to their school and to their way home. They separated their ways home except Kuroo and Torakura.

Once the figures of their teammates vanished, Kuroo asked without looking at her, "Uhm- I don-"

"I'll spend a night in your house Kuroo-san. Tomorrow's weekend." She intervened his melancholic voice, he turned to her but she wasn't looking at his direction.

<T>

They started walking, Kuroo walked casually but Torakura knew he was having deep thoughts about something, she even guessed that he wouldn't walk her home.

Gosh, the gymnasium didn't even gave them a single clap. They don't know about the team's hard work. The crowd pitied them, it was infuriating.

Torakura was the only one who gave them a series of claps while on the bench as their official manager.

If only Torakura could play in the same court as Kuroo, he wouldn't have to burden the problems alone. She is doing her best to train the other willing members on their receives.

The walk had been for 3 minutes and Torakura couldn't bear anymore. She didn't know what words to say to this lad, she could end up say something against him.

She wants to do something to cheer him up, something. Slowly and unsurely, she touched Kuroo's left hand with her right and gently held it.

Kuroo stopped and looked to her. She only gave him a shy smile and avoided his stare. Curse him for having such eyes! Torakura thought.

After a few steps, Kuroo did something that could make Torakura's heart race a million miles. He interwinded his hand with hers and gave it a small peck before they resume their walk with their hands swaying.

Kuroo's Last Day at Middle School

<T>

Today, the third years will graduate. Please be still, my heart. Torakura inhaled a deep breath before taking it out.

Kuroo Tetsurou will graduate and won't be in the school anymore. She walked past the seniors who were in their best.