ᴅᴇᴀɴ ᴡɪɴᴄʜᴇsᴛᴇʀ | ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ғᴀᴄᴇ

Your fingertips grazed over the cotton of the shirt plaid skirt and the color of the white polo with a look of disgust written over your facial features as your eyes skimmed over your body in the reflection of the full-body mirror. As if you weren't agitated enough, the eldest of the Winchester brothers whistles behind you with a cocky smirk on his face,

"This case is the best one we've taken yet." Dean chuckles while he wrapped his arm around your shoulder, slowly retracting himself from you once he catches a glimpse of your dangerous glare that practically screamed that he would suffer hell if he continued any further.

Sam shakes his head at the interaction with an amused smile on his face as he continues to type onto his laptop's keyboard. "(Name), you have my full blessing to give him a good smack in the head." He states just as your hand hovers over Dean's scalp to do so, receiving an evil smirk from you as the eldest could only stare in horror and betrayal.

"But this is degrading. Can I please change into something a little more decent?" You pleaded with Sam, awkwardly tugging on the knitted vest you wore over your shirt. Although Dean had been standing behind you, it was obvious by Sam's apathetic stare towards him that he had been making desperate puppy eyes.

Sam sighed softly as he shut the laptop with a shake of his head, much to his dismay. "The spirit will be lured out by an attractive student. That'll give us enough time to find his bones and burn them." He explained with Dean nodding his head in agreement. Your lips formed a small pout of disappointment before your eyes widened in realization and walking towards Sam with a smile.

"You think I'm attractive, Sammy?" You hummed teasingly as you took the empty besides him, trailing circles onto his bare forearm while batting your eyelashes at him. Sam stumbles over his words as he tried to come up with an answer, making you resist the urge to smile at his flustered reaction and his blushing cheeks.

Dean had watched with a smile at first, but it was quickly replaced by an unamused frown at your playfulness and rolled his eyes. "Break it up, you two. No chick flick moments." He sighed, walking over to you and Sam. Dean grabbed your arm and pulled you aside towards the other end of the couch as he sat in between you and his brother.

"Tell her what to do so we can get this over with." Dean mumbles softly in response before tilting his head back onto the edge of the couch and shutting his eyes. You huffed your cheeks at his behavior, turning towards Sam as he only raised his brow at his brother and shrugged his shoulders with an apologetic smile.

You watched as Sam opened his laptop again and entered through the open websites about the mystery of the murdered college professor of an all girl's school. "There wasn't much background to help my research Charles Hudson, it was almost like he had completely disappeared from the face of the Earth." You listened to Sam explain the basics of the case to you, yawning quietly as you tucked your arms around Dean's and placed your head onto his chest.

~

Dean impatiently tapped his fingers against the steering wheel of the Impala, focusing his apple green eyes on the gates of the college campus as Sam focuses flipping through the pages of their father's journal. The eldest clenched his jaw as he watches you interact with other students, holding your textbooks against your chest and occasionally brushing back the few strands of loose hair behind your ear.

"Don't you think you're being a little too obvious staring at her like that?" Sam smiles, finally glancing up from the journal in his hands as Dean turned his gaze away from the courtyard with a subtle frown on his lips. The younger Winchester sighed as he sets the book aside on the dashboard and nudging his brother with a mischievous smile on his lips. Dean steals a glance and rolls his eyes at his expression.