Kageyama Tobio | All Started With A Milk Carton

Warning: Slight Cursing

I walked along the sidewalk, was swinging back and forth as I took every step. The wind blew a little harder and I shivered, hugging my Sarasuno Volleyball jacket. I sighed contentedly with the sight of the vending machine in front of me.

Inside the machine held my precious milk carton. I opened my wallet for loose change and found some. When I finally tried to put it in the slot, a hand collided with mine and our change fell to the floor.

We both picked up our change and I shyly looked up at the stranger. "Sorry...." I apologize but I hear another voice, a male one, chorus with mine.

I looked to see a face I was all too familiar with. "Oh, sorry Kageyama-kun! I'm guessing you want a milk carton too?" he nodded and blushed in embarrassment.

"Since practice is over do you want to walk home together?" I asked. We were next door neighbors, so I had to ask.

"Sure." Kageyama mumbles. "You can go first, I can..." he added but his voice lowered at the end.

He was staring at the vending machine intently. I turned my sight to where he was staring and saw the last carton of milk. I tensed.

"You know, maybe I should-" I looked up at him and glared at him.

"Ladies first right? Besides don't you think you think you've had enough milk Kageyama?" I pointed vertically at his height.

"Take the strawberry milk, girls like pink stuff, right?" I scoffed at that.

"Well, it's obvious that neither of us will give up the milk, how about we share?" at the idea, his face returns to it's previous blush.

Kageyama knew that his childhood friend was oblivious, but not this much! "(Name), are you sure? I mean-"

"Sure, I mean were born in the same hospital room, shared cups and snacks, even taking baths together when we were younger!"

Kageyama covered my mouth quickly. "Shut it, don't say that in public!"

I proceeded and bought the carton. I plucked the straw thought the tinfoil, then offering the first sip to the setter. "Here you go To-bi-o~"

"Don't call me that."

"What? To-bi-o?~"

"Yes, it makes me feel weird."

"What kind of weird Tobio?" I asked, looking up at him.

He shyly took a sip of the carton and avoided looking at my eyes. 'Damn you (name)! You and your adorable innocence.'

"Well, it's that well if we drink from the same cup, it's indirect kissing." I giggled at his shy explanation.

Quickly, I kiss the corner of his mouth. Kageyama sputtered gibberish and his face was so red. "Tsk, tsk, Tobio-chan.... I thought you would have remembered I've had my kiss before."

The boy looked heartbroken. He cast his head down as he held back his sadness from showing his face. "Oops, I mean our first kiss."

"W-WHAT?!" Kageyama raised his head in surprise and embarrassment.

I tapped my chin, thinking. "Yeah, it was at the park. I went down the slide and you were waiting down at the bottom." We fell down together-"

"OK, OK! I REMEMBER JUST PLEASE DON'T FINISH THAT-!" Kageyama pleaded.

"And when I fell on top of you, our lips accidentally touched." I finished.

He gave me the milk carton and kept his head down while taking his first steps home. I quickly ran up to him and walked beside him. "So are you okay with our inderect kisses now?"

He flicked my forehead, making me flinch slightly. I rubbed the sore spot. "Ouch! What was that for Kageyama?!"

He had a little smirk painted on his face. "For being too innocent. Seriously, how are you not dirty minded when you hang around Tanaka and Nishiionya?"

"To be honest, I don't really understand what they say half of the time." I shrugged, taking a sip of the milk.

"That's true. And one of them is our superior." Kageyama sighed.

"True." I sighed. I came up with a devilish plan to make Kageyama sooo red.

"Tobio? Can you look at me for a second?" I asked politely. He sighed and turned his head and looked at me with a little curiosity.

Smirking, I stopped walking and cupped his cheeks. I quickly yet gently, pulled him down to my height and connected my lips to his. I could feel the blood rise up to my face, but he felt like a freaking hot spring! I let go of his face and start sprinting home.

Kageyama saw (name) run and growled in frustration and embarrassment.

"(NAME)!!!" He yelled and ran right after me, making me go faster.

I slam the door and ran upstairs up to my room. I saw my older brother, (brother's name) leaning on the doorway.

"I heard Tobio-chan screaming your name from here. What did you do to the poor boy?" He sighed, pitying the teenage boy.

"I may have mentioned our first kiss and may have taken our do-over." I chuckle nervously, scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh, that...." (brother's name) laughs. "Just so you know, Tobio-chan is behind you."

I whimper in fear while I kept my gaze on my brother instead of Tobio's possible glare. "Kageyama, quit being so embarrassed and confess already. Geez!" He left to his room.

"So you like me Tobio-chan?~" I cooed at the setter. I walked inside my room, taking off my volleyball team jacket.

Kageyama closed the door and had pinned to the headboard of the bed. "Yeah. I thought it was obvious by now."

He passionately captured my lips in his. I blushed heavily as I joined his gentle kisses. Slowly letting my wrists go, he placed his hands on my middle back, pulling me closer towards his body. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

We stayed like that until someone interrupted.

Extended Ending:

"Oi, Tobio-chan, (name), do you-" (brother's name) saw us sitting on the bed, in the middle of a kiss. He ran downstairs.

"Mom, dad! (Embarrassing nickname) has a boyfriend!" He yelled out.

I could hears squeals and cheers of 'finally'. Definitely mom. Then I head plates shattering.

"Who is he?! I'm going to pull that boy straight for taking my little girl!" Uh oh.....dad!

Kageyama sweatdropped and tensed greatly.

"Dad! You're scaring Tobio-chan!" I scolded.

"Kageyama really?!"

"Yes dad!"

"Fine, the door stays open young lady!"

"Fine dad!" I sighed as I sat down and layed my head on Kageyama's shoulder.

"So (embarrassing nickname), shall we continue before your anyone catches us again?" I nodded as I connect my lips against his once again, in a slow, loving kiss.