Author's Note

Hiya readers, it's Ana here! I'm sorry I haven't been updating as much. I am slowly getting over my writer's block, so I'll be updating as much as my heart desires! I have some ideas that I can't wait to write and publish on here.

I also had some announcements, so please bear with me. I am announcing this book's one year anniversary! It went by so fast, I am so surprised that you guys actually like what I write. I hope to be writing more and more. Tomorrow, on the second day of August, this book will be a year old. I hope to see more reads on here and maybe some votes and comments!

Also, I am changing the point of view on the story. I won't longer be writing in first person point of view and I will continue to write in third POV from time to time. Now, this will be written in second POV. I hope you guys still enjoy the story just the same as before!

The third and final announcement: my books. As some of you know, I had published two other books earlier this year: BTS Imagines and Domino Heart Theory. They reached a few reads and I had unpublished them. I will publish Domino Heart Theory again as soon I write the chapters again because I still want to publish it with my coauthor. As for the other book, I will not be publishing it again.

The reason is because I already have a blog on Tumblr for K-pop imagines and I can't think of separate different ideas for both sites. If you want to check it out, my username is the same as it is on here: salasana000.

I hope you guys can continue to enjoy reading my stories. Don't be afraid to comment, vote, follow, or message me! I love talking to you guys/girls! I am currently taking requests as well!

Love ya~ salasana000