Soulmate AU! Kise Ryouta | Vice President-chii

Soulmate AU!- The first words you hear from your soulmate are inked onto your wrist.

Kise looked at his wrist with curious eyes as he saw the words tattooed onto his fair skin.

Can you tell your fangirls to shut up?

Kise wanted to laugh at the words. It was obvious that the girl didn't really like the the squealing girls that surrounded him almost every second of the day. He sighed, curious of the girl, maybe she's been under his nose the whole time!

He looked over to his right to see two particular students. The student body president and vice-president, Ana Patricia Salas and (Full male name). Kise hadn't really ever spoken to either of the two.

He thought that the duo were soulmates, always together since pre-school. However, he was so wrong. The two were actually childhood friends, that and, Ana had already found her soulmate at a school named Iwatobi.

First Person Point of View

Ana and I worked after school for the Valentine's Day Dance Committee for February 14th. I pinched the bridge of my
nose as the as the banner fell of the wall.

"There, there, (male name)-chan, it's not that bad." Ana pats my shoulder assuringly. I sighed and shook my head.

"Yeah, but that dumb banner won't stay put." I huffed out, rather childishly.

"Shut up. Oh, and I'm taking Rei-kun to our dance." This made me raise an eyebrow.

"Doesn't he have a dance to go to, too?" She shrugs, giggling slightly.

"Today's Friday, his dance his on Saturday." I nodded. Ana then shook my shoulders.

"So~ Who are you taking, Mr. Smooth?" I blushed at the nickname. I was known to uncontrollably stutter when talking with girls.

"No one." She rolled her eyes, making me scowl.

"Who knows (male name)-chan? Maybe you'll meet your girlfriend or boyfriend." She squeals, pointing at my arm, where those wretched words layed.

Calm down, vice-president-chii!

The messy cursive was almost difficult to read. What a sloppy student. I sigh pulling my sleeve farther to cover up the words. Unlike the rest of the student body, I wasn't exactly always trying to find my soulmate, all the time, 24/7. I thought it was wiser to enjoy the single life before you're distracted by a relationship. The thought of public display of affection made me shudder.

"Think about PDA, aren't we?" Laughed Ana. I glared at her, hitting her head with my clipboard, making her rub the sore stop on her head.

"Whatever. What color tie you-" she suddenly covers her ears in pain, making me rush to her side. I rubbed her shoulder gently. Ana had sensitive ears and she had certain sounds and frequencies she couldn't handle to listen to.

"What's wrong? What's bothering you?" She squints her eyes in pain before pointing towards the exit of the gym.

"That's where you heard the noise." Ana just nodded. I walked over to the exit and opened the door, only to hear loud high-pitched squealing. I see one of the basketball players, Kise Ryouta in the middle of a group full of girls. I roll my eyes, feeling sorry with his soulmate, who probably has to deal with his fangirls.

I out my thumb and index finger towards my lips, and whistled loudly, catching their attention. "Can you tell your fangirls to shut up?" I stuff my hands in my pockets, hearing offended gasps from the girls.

"Calm down vice-president-chii!" Kise waved his hand at me, but suddenly stopped in midair. I raise an eyebrow in confusion before realizing the air tensed around us.

"So you're my soulmate, huh?" I chuckle. And here we both assumed our soulmates were girls. I shrugged coolly.

"Sorry girls, I've gotta go!" He wrapped his hand around mine and we headed back towards the gym. I saw Ana sitting down next to a boy with blue hair and wearing red glasses with a different uniform from ours.

"(Male name)-chan! This Rei, he's my soulmate." The boy stiffly bowed. Ana smiled at me before noticing Kise.

Oh~ Who's this?" She smiled. I blush at her tone, Kise raised our intertwined fingers in the air.

"I'm Kise, and he's my soulmate!" Ana wrapped her arm around Rei's arm and giggles happily.

"Alright then, consider it a double date for the dance." I smiled, maybe having a soulmate isn't so bad after all.

(I'm sorry for the late update guys, I needed a little break from writing due to my writer's block. Sorry for the sucky ending, I hope you guys enjoyed.)