Just The Way You Are

Kourtnie's P.O.V

I slowly wake up to the guys yelling and laughing somewhere on the bus, I slowly wake up and just lay there for a few minutes before getting out of the bunk. I get out and put on a sweater and walk towards the back lounge where I hear all the commotion, I walk in and see Tony, Austin, Jaime and Mike playing Mario Kart Double Dash on the big screen and the rest of the guys are sitting around them, cherring on a certain player. I laugh to myself and decide not to bother them, I go back to the little kitchen area and make some coffee. I hear footsteps coming towards me and look to see Vic standing there, "Morning!" he says with a cheerful smile, "Morning." I say smiling and turning back to the coffee maker, "You want some?" I ask before grabbing the mugs, "Sure! Will you make me a cup, I'm lazy." he says sprawling out on th couch and turning on the t.v., "Yeah, I can." I make our cups and go over to him and he sits up some, he nods a thanks and takes a sip, "Ahhh, now THAT is how you make a cup of coffee!" he says smiling widely, "Well thanks! I used to make my moms all the time and it had to be just perfect. But I prefer a little bitterness, not much, but some. Just enough to know that I'm still drinking coffee." "I agree, seems the best way to go." 

We sit there and talk while watching some cartoons for awhile before we hear laughter and the guys walking out of the back. Tony sees me and comes running over and sits on my lap, "Morning!" he says snuggling up to me, "Morning, turtle." I say laughing and just adjust myself to make room for him, he takes my cup and starts drinking it, "TONY! MAKE YOUR OWN!" I playfully yell and try to grab my mug, "Nope, mine now." he says smiling. All the guys find some where to sit and we all just relax and watch t.v. for a bit, "My leg is starting to hurt again." I say looking at Tony, he frowns and Austin, who was sitting in front of me, turns around and looks at it, "Want me to take the bandage off and see how it looks?" I just nod and he starts unwrapping the goze and just looks at it, "Umm uhh Kourt? This doesn't look to good.." He says looking at it, "Ew, it looks gross!" I say looking at it, "I'll call one of the guys that work down at the paramedics tent and have them come over." Vic says standing up and grabbing his phone off the counter, he makes the call and a few minutes later we hear a knock at the door. Jaime opens the door and a guy walks in, "Got a call from you guys?" He asks looking around, "Yeah, my friend, Kourtnie, got a really bad cut last night and it's starting to look a little infected." Vic says looking at me, the guys make room for him to come and sit in front of me, "Hey, I'm Louie." he says putting his hand out, I smile and shake his hand, he gets some wipe out and starts cleaning the scratches and it feels amazing! He then puts some cream on my knee and shin and wraps it back up in clean goze and a wrap. "Alrighty, all done! Just keep it clean, put some of this stuff on it," he said handing me a small tube, "And you'll be able to take the goze and wrap off tomorrow some time. I think you'll be good to go!" He says smiling and shaking my hand as he stands up, I thank him as do all the other guys, he leaves and we all just sit there, "Well we better be heading back to our bus, we have sound check in an hour." Austin says standing up and streatching, we say our good-byes to the guys as they all walk off the bus, "You going to come to the show tonight, Kourt?" Vic asks sitting down next to me, "Yeah! I wouldn't want to miss this for any thing!" I say smiling.

*Concert time*

I get ready and put on my favorite Pierce The Veil t-shirt, denim shorts and my black vans. I just throw my hair up and do light make up, it's waaaay to freaking hot out to wear a lot of make up, I grab my sunglasses and phone before walking out to the guys, "Okay let's go! You guys are about to go on!" I say looking at my phone, "Well! Isn't someone bossy!" Mike says from the floor, "I know if I'm not, you guys will be late." I say laughing, we all leave and head towards the arena. We walk backstage and I follow the guys to their dressing room, we go in and sit down until someone comes back and says it's their turn to perform, I follow them to side stage and watch as other people are setting up the guys' equipment. I can hear the roar of the crowd and it gives me goosebumps! Tony comes over to me and I wrap my arms around his neck and he pulls me close, "I'm so glad you're here." He says putting our foreheads together, "Thanks for letting me tag along with you guys." I say kissing his lips a few times, he smiles and walks out onto the stage with the other guys. After about an half an hour or so, they're finally done. They walk off stage and walk over to me, "You did great!" I say as Tony walks over to me, "Thanks, kitten." He smiles at me and gives me a peck, "Even your mouth is salty from sweat!" I say laughing and wiping my lips off, he laughs and we head back to the bus. The guys all shower and I make sandwiches for them all, "Hey Kourt, wanna go out some where tonight? I know it's a little late but would you want to?" he asks smiling, "Tony, it's only 8:34. Not that late. But yes, I would love to!" ...