Therapy

Still Kourtnie's P.O.V

*Next morning*

I slowly wake up to people talking and laughing, I turn to face the curtain and see that Tony is still sleeping. I smile and hear little snores coming from him, I kiss his nose and I see his eyes slowly open, "Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes." "Really, Tony!" I say laughing and burrying my face into his chest, he just laughs and I look up at him, "Must you be so cute?" he says smiling, "Must you make me blush?" "Can't help it, I love making you blush." I just smile and crawl over him to get out of bed, "Where are you going?" he whines and grabs my waist, "Unless you want to be peed on I suggest you let go of me." I say laughing and pulling his hands off, "Ew, you're so gross!" he says putting his hands up in surrender, "Gotta do what I gotta do!" I get out and wave to the guys as I walk into the bathroom, as I'm sitting there Mike walks in, "MIKE!" I scream at him trying to cover up, "Kourt, I'm pretty sure we all know what lady parts look like, I'm just gettting a band-aid." he says looking around the cabnet and finally finding one. He stops and looks at me and smiles, "Uhhh can you get out? I'd like to be able to stand up." I say laughing, he just smiles and walks out, I finish and leave the bathroom and walk out to see all the guys sitting there smiling at me like idiots. "What did you do?" I say sitting down next to Jaime, "Nothing. We were doing nothing. We weren't talking about you. Nope." Vic says, never looking at me. I just sit there and stare at him, "You guys are weird." I say looking down at my phone. They just laugh and carry on talking and I see that I have some messages from my boss, my ex, and Sam. I decide to text back Sam first.

Sammeh<3: Hey, how are things today?

Me: Hey, they're better. Sorry for not texting back, I got busy with the guys last night.

Sammeh<3: Don't worry about it c: I understand

We go on talking for a few minutes and she said she had to go. I was avoiding texting my ex and boss back because I was scared at what was going to happen. I just sucked it up and decided I'd read my boss's texts first.

Alicia: Hey, where are you?

Me: Hey, um sorry about not texting you, but I won't be coming in today. Some thing came up that I had to deal with.

Alicia: Why didn't you text me last night? I need to know if you're not going to come in today or not. That leaves Trina and me here all day with the kids.

Me: I realize that, I just had to deal with something.

Alicia: Unless it's a life and death situation, you have to be here. You can't just not show up and leave all this on Trina and me. Having all these new families and kids is hard to take care of with just two people. Your spot can easily be replaced.

That just undid me, I just let it out, I let a few angry tears slip down my face and calmly reply back.

Me: This situation was a matter of life and death. I'm done, I quit.

Alicia: Oh.. You didn't say it was a serious issue. And are you sure that's what you want to do?

Me: I shouldn't have to explain my personal life. And yes I'm sure this is what I want to do. You did say I was replaceable so, I quit.

She just goes on and on about how she's sorry and stuff and tells me that my paycheck will be sent to me. I know I should've texted her but seriously, that was the last thing on my mind at that moment. I wipe my face and go to my ex's messages, I was really scared to read what was in these. I hold my breath and look to see what he has to say.

Scottie: I miss you, I want you back. I still love you baby.

Me: No you don't. If you loved me, you wouldn't have said all those mean and hurtful things.

Scottie: I was just angry at you and stuff. I am sorry.

Me: It's whatever.

Scottie: So do you want to try again?

Me: No.. I'm sorry, but I've found someone who treats me good and is nice and caring

Scottie: You're a stupid whore you know that?! Already fucking someone else, I knew you were cheating on me the whole time.

Me: You have a lot of balls to say that! You're the one that had some stranger come over to your house and try to have sex with you! You have no room to talk, Scottie! I wasn't the one cheating!

Scottie: Just shut up bitch. You are just a fat whore that no one will love! You're a lying piece of shit! You're just this dumb emo bitch who cuts and is always feeling sorry for myself. Just shut the fuck up and kill yourself! Do the world a favor and just kill yourself.

That really crushed me, I lost it. I sobbed and threw my phone down and ran to the bathroom, I heard the guys yelling my name and I shut it and sat against it so they couldn't come in. "Kourtnie! Kourtnie, what happened?! Please talk to me baby!" Tony says trying to open the door, I just put my face in my hands and cry hard, I want to cut but I don't have my razor in here, everyone gets quite and I hear mumbling, "Shit.. It's Kourts ex.." Vic says, I slowly get my breath to even out and I grab a tissue and blow my nose, I hear footsteps coming towards the door and someone lean against it, "Kitten, can I come in?" I hear Tony quitely say. I move over and open the door some, he slips in and sits down next to me, "Kourt.. I'm sorry that he said all those things. You're not any of those things he said alright?" he grabs me and pulls me into his lap and I slump against him, sniffling some," You're beautiful and perfect. I didn't know you cut and I'm sorry you do.. Please don't ever again." he says kissing the top of my head, "Tony, I have to show you something, I don't want any secrets okay?" he nods and I can tell he knows what I'm getting ready to do. I pull my left sleeve up so it shows all my cuts and scars, he just stares at them and runs a finger over all of them, he stops when he sees the words that are there, he looks me in the eyes, all I see is sadness with some pain. "You aren't worthless, fat, a whore, or a slut. You are priceless, the perfect curvy, a cute virgin that is saving herself for someone special. You are the most beautiful girl in the whole world and I think I've fallen in love with her."  This makes me cry and he just wipes away my tears with his thumb, "I don't think I've ever felt beautiful with scars and cuts until now." I say smiling at him, he smiles and leans down and kisses me softly, then he picks up my arm and kisses all over the cuts. I feel a few hot tears slide down my face and I stand up pulling him up with me and smile at him. I clean up my face and we both walk out......