The New National Anthem

Kourtnie's P.O.V

We gave George his pizza, which he was estatic about, and went to go chill with the other guys at the campfire. We sit down and see some more people walking over to us. There were 5 guys coming over to us, I just stared as I realized who they were.. It was Of Mice & Men... I flipped out in my mind and tried to be as chilled as I could without fangirling too much. They smiled and all the guys stood up and gave bro hugs to them and laughed about stuff, I saw Alan looking at me and walked over, "Hey, I'm Alan." he said showing that dazzling smile, I laughed a little, "Trust me, I know who you are. I'm Kourtnie." "Nice name! So you a fan of ours?" he asked looking around at the other guys, "Yeah I am actually. But I'm not one of those that's going to cry and passout because you said hey to me." We both laughed and that caught the other guys attention, I saw Tony stiffen a little and he came over and put his arm around my waist, "Sup Ashby?" Tony asked, "Not much man, just introducing myself to this pretty girl." he said glancing at me, I just smiled and looked up at Tony who had a forced smile. I put my arm around his waist and gave him a comforting squeeze, he relaxed some and he took me over and intorduced me to the rest of the gang. "This is Austin, Aaron, Phil, and Tino!" Tony says, they all give me a hug and say hey to me, "And guys, this is Kourtnie." Tony says smiling down at me. I give an awkward wave and they all just laugh, we sit down and the guys start talking about some of the places we will be going on tour at. I just sit there and just watch everyone interact and having a good time. "So! Did anyone know that Kourtnie can sing? And play the violin and drums!?" Tony says giving me a wide smile, "I really don't like you right now, turtle." I mumbled at him, "You'll thank me later, kitten." he whispered to me, "No way! Play some thing!" Austin said, "Um uhhhh.." I said just staring at them, "Nice, Tony! You broke Kourtnie!" Vic says yelling and laughing, "I don't do well with that kinda stuff.. Sorry guys." I just say looking down, "It's okay, we will hear you one day I'm sure." Austin says, "But-but, you sang in the car for me today and seemed pretty confident!" Tony says turning to look at me, "I have my moments, just give me some time to think about it."Just wondering, how long exactlly are we talking here? A day, a week, a month, yeark." Jaime says, "Soon." I say laughing, they all groan and I laugh harder, "Can we keep her? She's so adorable!" Tino says, I just blush and laugh quitely, "I plan on too." Tony says pulling me close and kissing my cheek, every one just "Awh's", "Oh my gosh you guys! Stop making me blush!" I say hiding my cheeks in my hands, they just "Awh" again and it gets worse, "You guys offically suck!" I say laughing.

We continue talking and laughing and listening to the guys tell tour stories, it gets quite and every one is just sitting, staring at the fire and enjoying the crackle of the wood. "So! I have a game, who's up for it?" I say looking at everyone, they look around at each other and all say they're in, I do a stupid evil laugh and rub my hands together, "Okay! This is going to be awesome! It's called 'Ghost In The Graveyard'. Super simple game to play just hard to win."
 I say looking at every one, "What are the rules, kitten?" Vic says, "We have one person who plays the ghost," I say putting air quotes around the word ghost, "Then the rest of us are the people that have to run from the ghost and make it back to base. We need a route first though. Any ideas?" I say looking around, "Well, there's this openish around around some of the busses, we can start there. Then make our way back to here." Phil says, "That is perfect! Okay! So here is how it goes, we will pick one person to be our ghost and the rest of us will be the victums. If the ghost catches us, we become one too. Then that's how it goes, and whoever makes it back here to the fire, they win. So, let's pick our ghost! I'm thinking of a number between 1-20." One by one, every one gives me their numbers. I laugh, "Jaime is our ghost! I picked 18 and he choose 16!" He looks down glumly while every one just laughs. "Alright ghost, go hide some where! You can make like creepy noises if you want too! Just makes the game more fun and scary! Also, Jaime, when you hear us get to 12 and hear us walking around, you can start moving or stay hidden until someone comes near you."

He nods and walks off, we all get up and go to the starting zone, we start chanting our song thing and once we stop we wait a few minutes to make sure that Jaime has had enough time to hide. Let the game begain.....