Poor Girl

Vic's P.O.V

I just got off the phone with Kourt and see didn't sound too good.. Poor girl, I can't wait to actually see her in person though, I talked to her some when her and Tony would skype and she seems really nice and she's really beautiful. I love her teal hair, I go into the front lounge and see that Mike and Jaime are playing some shooting game and Tony is sitting on the couch smiling like an idiot. He usually only does that stupid smile when he's talking to Kourt, those two really get along. I go over and sit next to him, "Talking to Kourt I see." I say laughing, he just smiles and looks at  me, "Yeah, she's so awesome dude! Ugh I wish I could see her right now and hold her. I really miss her.." he says with a sad smile. "I'm sure you'll see her soon dude. Our tour only has a month left! Just look on the brightside okay?" I say putting my arms around his shoulders, "Thanks man, you're probably right, I should just look on the brightside." I pat his arm and sit there watching the two dummies sitting on the floor cussing each other out and doing a dance when one of them kills the other persons player.

*Some time later that night* 

"Alright guys who's hungry?!" I say yelling. All the guys scramble up from the movie they were watching, "Ugh, Vic, this smells awesome!" Jaime says grabbing the tacos I made, "Thanks man, just the usualy tacos." I say getting some. We all go sit down and start watching Harry Potter, I feel my phone buzz and see that Kourt texted me:

Kourtnie: Hey, I'm at the airport now. I'm about to board so I'll see you guys in a few hours :) 

Me: Awesome! I haven't told Tony yet, I want it to be a surprise! Haha

Kourtnie: Haha that's cool, I can't wait to see him! Ugh I miss him so much ); 

Me: Aw, well he sure misses you. Won't shut up about you haha

Kourtnie: Awwwwwh, he's so cute! Well I gtg, I'll message you when I'm there

I set my phone down and look over at Tony, "You alright man?" I ask seeing his face kinda sad, "Yeah, Kourt said she can't skype tonight. She has to do something with her family." "Oh, well don't worry man, she'll be back and before you know it, you'll be able to talk to her." I said giving him some bullshit excuse. "Yeah I suppose, be right back, gotta go to the bathroom." He gets up and leaves, "Okay dummies, which one of you is going to come to the airport with me?" I said quickly and quitely, "Why are you going to the airport?" Jaime asks, "I'm picking Kourtnie up, neither one of us have told him she's coming. She wants to surprise him." they both 'aww', "Well, I'll go with you. Be cool to finally meet her." Mike says. We talk about a few more things and Tony comes out and we all shut up, "What were you guys just talking about?" he asks looking at all of our guitly faces, 'Ummm uh nothing, just talking about how cute you and Kourt are." Jaime says quickly, "Uh-huh sure. You know, I think she's hiding something.. She didn't mention anything about doing stuff with her family last night or today." he says looking a little pissed and sad, "Turtle, just chill, I'm sure it was just as unexpected for her too. Just sit and chill with your bros alright?" I say, "Alright.. But what if she is?" "She's not, now let's get back to our movie." I say reassuringly. 

A few hours pass and it's already almost 2 a.m. and I'm still waiting on Kourt to text me. "Well guys, I'm going to hit the hay." Tony says stretching and walking towards the bunks, a chours of "nights" go around and I FINALLY get a text from Kourt saying the plane landed but she's not off just yet. I tell Mike and he and I put on some shoes and go out to the van, we tell Jaime to make sure Tony stays asleep but he was too in his game to care. We look to see where the airport is and see that it's not too far from us, only about 35-ish minutes, we head off in the van and make our way to the airport. we finally arrive and Kourt tells me that she's just now getting off the plane. We find the area she's getting off at and stand there and wait for her, finally I see a teal haired girl in the midst of the other colors of hair, "Kourt!" I yell and she smiles and waves, she walks over and gives me a hug. 'I can't believe I'm here! I can't to see Tony, oh gosh it's so good to fianlly see you guys again!" she says hugging me then Mike. We go look for her bags and it takes forever! I finally get a good look at this girl, she's stunning! Perfect teal hair, cute freckles, curvy in all the right places and really pretty eyes. No wonder Tony has it bad for this girl! She's wearing skinny jeans, black vans, a PTV crewneck and a grey beanie, I look over and see Mike's mouth open and staring at her, I slap his arm and he gets out of his trance. She finally finds her bag and Mike goes over and picks it up for her, we walk out and put her stuff in the van and drive back to the venue, "Crap! I totally forgot to ask if you're hungry!" I say looking back at her, "Oh, no I'm not. But thanks for asking." she says with a small smile, we fianlly get back and get her stuff and quitely walk onto the bus...