chapter 6 - suicide

"Hey eliza!" She smiled as John walked slowly behind her.

"Where's the prick?" She said angrily.

"Hes over there" eliza says pointing to a bench were alex is crying

She nods and walks over to Alex. "My only questions is why." She told him.

Alex looks up and sees peggy glareing with john behind obviously trieing to hide that he had been crying. "Peggy... idk if it was a way to get back at john or what but I was stressed out and jealous... I MADE A BIG MISTAKE DONT U THINK I KNOW THAT" alex yelled then receded to crying. He had never cried infront of anyone except john before. He felt pathetic useless and he knew he didnt deserve anything, mabey thats why he challenged Jefferson. Because he knew mabey if he died it would make it ok.

Peggy looked shocked and so did john. She didn't say anything until she noticed john walk in front of her and sit down next to Alex.

"John what are you do-"

"Alex," John put his hand on Alex's back. "I know we all make mistakes, some are worse than others." He sighed trying to figure out what to say.

"No john i dont deserve you" alex cried. Then he ran off to his dorm

"Fucking hell." John muttered.

Peggy sighed, "how did you even- what."

John shrugged, "it sucks to say I'm still in love with him. I hate seeing him depressed like this."

" I dont deserve him, he is amazing... i hurt him..." alex stared at the hanging rope on the ceiling pondering what he was about to do