chapter 5- the duel

"P-Peggy?" He cried on the phone.

"I CAN HEAR YOU CRYING. WHAT DID HE DO."

"He-he was cheating on me with Jefferson." He sobbed.

"IM PICKING YOU UP RIGHT NOW THAT BASTARD DOESNT DESERVE YOU."

"O-okay." He hung up the phone and got to the nearest bench and cried.

<To Eliza >hey i need someone to talk to i screwed up.

Eliza smiled at the text,

<to Hamilton> hey hey! What happened ? I'll pick you up we can go talk

*quietly sobbing * <to Eliza >ok thank you

Eliza parked her car in front of Alex and got out, "Alex! What's wrong?" She hugged him. "C'mon let's go in my car mkay? We can go talk about everything I'm sure we'll figure something out mkay?"

Peggy parked the car to find john sobbing to himself, "WHY DID THE BITCH THINK THAT THIS IS OKAY? HE IS SUCH AN IGNORANT ASS! WHERE IS HE? IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM!" She screamed.

"C-can we just go?" He sobbed.

She nodded "of course." She led him to the car and they drove to Peggy's house.

"Eliza I screwed up. I know you guys hate me but i love him. I asked him to marry me. But then Jefferson told him i cheated. I was a mistake" alex started sobbing his eyes out.

"So you did cheat on him." She realized.

"Uhm, w-well i know hay your love for john is true and your love for Jefferson isnt. I believe you don't worry."

She patted his back, "were gonna make sure that you get john back."

"If i ever do. He will never forgive me."

Alex gives eliza the ring

"here i dont need this"

Alex walks out to find jefferson.

"Jefferson you ruined my life so ill see u on the dueling ground tommorow."

Eliza was standing behind mortified

Eliza frowned, "uhm yeah uhm. Why did you do that?"

"Its for laurens" alex said with a blank stare tears streaming down his face. You could see he was broken

"But you could die Alex! I care about you too much to see you go..."

Peggy almost smashed her phone and called alex.

"I dont care if i die. No one does...." *RING RING*

"Hello?"

"Hey Alex." Peggy said sweetly, "Can we talk?"

" i cant do this right now peggs" alex starts sobbing "i have to get ready for tommorow

"Alex! I'll help you do whatever you need to do tomorrow. I just need to have a quick chat!" She smiled.

"Ok i know you hate me but theres nothing you can do to me thats worse then how i feel inside" alex sobbs

She sighed. "Hand the phone to Eliza, Alex."

"This is eliza" eliza said as alex ran off to cry

"Hey sistaaa." She smiled, "where are you guys right now?"

"At the park

"Okay. Thanks." She hung up the phone.

"JOHN. WERE GOING TO THE PARK."

"Why?"

"BECAUSE I SAID SO LETS GO."

"Okay."

-they arrive at the park-