Imagine Being a Mikealson

You run to Elijah. "Hello brother"

"What are you planning sister"

"Me nothing"

"Are you planning a prank with Kol?"

"Uh well if you are pranking with Kol make sure not to do the prank on Niklaus"

You heard a scream. It was not the kid of scared scream. It was the kind you hear when someone is mad really really mad.

"To late brother"

Klaus come down chaseing Kol. Klaus was cover with poweder,eggs, and a bunch of other things. Elijah sighs.

"Oh what did you do?"

"Nothing I swear"

You rushed out. You pointed to Kol "He did it". Kol pointed to you "It was (Y,N) idea"

"You are the one who agreed to it"

"Your the one who had the idea"

"Your the one who said we should play the prank on Niklaus"

Niklaus breaks the conversation "I don't care who's idea or who descided to play it on me all I care is who did it"

Klaus was angery.

"Hey I wanted to play the prank in Finn Kol is the one who said on Klaus"

"Way to sell out your brother"

"You did it to me first"

"No you told Elijah first"

"Enough" Elijah got everyone's attention

"It is Kol's fault" you grumble

"I said enough"

"Now since you both played the prank on me what should happen"

"Nothing I said play it on Finn"

"We always play them on Finn"

"Because if we play them on Klaus he might dagger us"

"Rebekah?"

"I would rather be daggered then face Rebekah when she is mad on revenge"

"Elijah?"

"What did he do to me unlike Rebekah,Klaus and Finn he didn't do anything to me"

"Maybe not to you but he helped Niklaus dagger me plenty of times"

"How was I suppose to know that?"

"Enough of this you two are childish enough with your childish behavior you lived for over a thousand and yet you still continue to behave like children"

"Yeah because we had that ripped from us because of Ester Mikeal-"

"That is no excuse to be childish"

"How would you know? You never have fun I remember when we use to have fun before we where vampires before time ripped the humanity out of Klaus before you where so strict and Noble is what you say but I just say have time to go around making promises to other people and keeping your word. I bet you don't even remember the one time you broke you word"

"I broke it to Katerina"

"See that is the only one you remember you broke you gave me your word that no matter what you would never ever broke your word the promise you made me the promise that you would never ever leave me the promise that you would always be there for me. Well you broke that promise you left I stayed. You said you would never hurt me. You helped Niklaus dagger me. You said nothing could come between the Mikaelson family. The doppelgänger called you went running leaving us behind. Like you and Nik always do to me. The only one that sticks by me is Kol I am sure Rebekah would stick with me but you again let Klaus dagger her. No it was your doppelgänger right? Yeah it was her and I don't even know where she is. Finn is still daggered after what 900 years? More? Do me a favor and never have me your word on anything I know you will break it if it is your word to me. I give you my word Elijah I will never break my word to you to anyone so my word to you is that I will never forgive you if you go the next time the doppelgänger calls."

It was quite for a minute. Elijah's phone rings. He looks at the ID and looks up at you.

"I knew it let me guess doppelganger go then leave go but don't expect me to talk to you when you get back"

You vamp sped toward your room. After a while your door opened. It was Elijah. Elijah sat on the edge of your bed. You moved away from him. Elijah sighs and turns to you

"(Y,N) you understand that I have to help her"

You stayed quite.

"(Y,N) I didn't go when she called"

"I don't believe you"

You grumbled. You were mad at him.

"(Y,N) when did I break my word to you?"

You stayed quite wondering if you should tell him.

"The day you left amd didn't come back"

"Elena's-"

"I hate her. Let me guess the doppelganger called and you just had to stay to save her"

Elijah realized you hated to call or hear her name.

"The doppelgänger ' s freind daggered me I couldn't come back"

"Yet you still go when she calls"

"Do you want a repeat of Katerina I am trying to save her so we don't have a repeat of Katerina"

"Get out"

"(Y,N) sister-"

"I said GET OUT"

Elijah got off of the bed and walked out of your room. Elijah walked toward Kol.

"Kol what happened with (Y,N)"

"The question you should be asking is what didn't happen to her"

"What do you mean?"

"Well you know the place where they torture vampires?"

"Damon Salvatore and his friend Enzo where there they told me some stuff about it"

"Well guess with one of your siblings where there"

"(Y,N)"

"Niklaus didn't dagger her as many times as you thought. One of the time when he undaggered her she went out meet some of the people they wanted you know where you,me,Niklaus,Finn and Rebekah where all she needed to do was tell them. You know what she did? She told them she would never tell. So they vervained and her took her. They had her for almost 50 years maybe more I don't know because by that time Niklaus daggered me. And you never noticed. You choices Katerina over her. Now it is happening again."

"Niklaus knew of this?"

"Yeah but the second she was back he daggered her again he said so no one could get her again but also so you never knew that it was because you chose Katerina when you were the one who was supposed to go with her"

"What?"

"Yeah you could go ask her but I don't think she will tell you she never told anyone Niklaus found out and I kept bothering her until she told me"

"What happened?"

"I just told you she was tortured for years and no one knew and I couldn't find her"

Elijah vamp speeds to your room.

"You know you could knock Elijah I think it is a thing right"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?"

You tried to act clueless and innocent.

"That you where taken and tortured for years"

"How did you find out about that?"

"Doesn't matter how I found out what matters is that you didn't tell me"

"Not like anything would change"

"How would you know if you never told me"

"Because either way you would go when the doppleganger calls when Elena dies 100 years later another doppelgänger will replace her then you will come when she calls so don't act like this is a lie because you know it is the truth so leave me alone"

You walk pass Elijah and leave him alone. Hurt. Elijah never knew just how much he leaves his family for the doppelgängers.