Ilgob(7)What You Mean To Me(MingKit)

*NOT EDITED*

This is dramatic lol. I needed to be less sappy and more cliché. So yeah, cliché idea, cliché drama, cliché plot. Idk why I did this to Kitty... Don't hate me.

I love them so much

I love them so much... gosh!! Ming and Kit are such a cute couple. And yeah, I shamelessly cut out Bass from this pic.

+++++++++++++++++++

"Kieng, why did you make me go and pick those cup cakes? I've been driving for about 30 minutes and I haven't get there yet. Couldn't you have asked some of your gang  minions to do it?" Kit's voice sounded reproaching as he spoke. His hands were fisted around the wheel, eyes never leaving the road. His head was also pounding from all the stress of the day, making him squint his eyes once in a while. He was sure stupid Ming passed him his cold.

"Oi, more respect, you ass. I'm your older brother, I'm even a father of one already, bitch..." His brother's voice resounded in the car, tone clearly annoying at his younger sibling's words. It seemed like it the phone was also on speaker on his brother's side. "And, how many times have I told you I'm not gang member anymore,"

"Yeah yeah, you may fool Mae and Grandma but you cannot fool me. I'm not deaf either..." Kit gave no more explanation, he was certain his brother knew what he meant. All those late at night conversations between his brother and cuestionable people... the walls weren't at their parents' house weren't that thick. He worried for his brother's safety. He knew how treacherous could be taking part in a gang... he had seen that in the morgue. All the bodies that arrived, mostly of people murdered by gangs or murdered by their own fellow members by revenge or some stupid feuds. He could never imagine what he would do if something happened to his brother.

"I swear, Kit, they some times call and ask me to be back. They haven't been threatening me for a long time. They say everything is ok now..." Kieng's voice was almost uncertain. He knew his brother wasn't lying to him, but he felt as he wasn't telling the whole tale.

"But Kieng... ok, I believe you. You know I just worry... It's all" 

"Yeah, thanks for believing in me. You know i just want the best for my family. I didn't want to give my son that illegal life. I wanted him to have his dad safe and sound," Kieng's voice was tender and he knew perfectly his brother was smiling while he spoke of his three-years old cute son.

"Ok, Kieng, bye, take care. I'm about to get out the highway so I'll hang up. It's just five in the morning but there are plenty of cars, gosh," He cut his brother, not wanting to talk about such sappy things so early in the morning. He needed to be quick and pick the cake from the bakery. If he didn't, he would never hear the end of it. Also, his sister-in-law was scary. He wouldn't want to make her and his nephew upset.

"Drive safely, ok? And oh... N'Ming  just called the house telephone. He said you weren't answering his calls and told Mae to tell you to call him..." kieng explained efficiently.