"You're in my seat," he snarls under his breath, his voice low and slow. I plaster a fake smile on my face even though I want to argue back with him. His voice oozes arrogance and confidence and I don't like that.

"I'm sorry, would you like me to move?" I ask nicely, holding eye contact with him. His face remains expressionless but he narrows his eyes at me. Instead of replying, he grunts back a response before walking past me and disappearing from my view. I can't help but feel disappointed at the length of our conversation. If I'm to become his girlfriend, I need to try harder than that. I briefly turn around and notice him sitting in one of the seats behind me, his eyes trained directly on me. I quickly spin back around, lowering myself in my seat.

Calvin Black does not look like a guy who's up for having a girlfriend anytime soon . . .

*****

I wait until class has ended and the room has emptied. I walk over to the desk Calvin Black was sitting in, inspecting it over quickly. His scent is still in the air and I can picture his intense eyes staring at me. His scent lingering is the only thing he's left. I let out a small sigh and leave the room, scanning the hallway to try and find him. A voice from behind me causes me to whirl around, my stance ready to attack.

"What are you doing?" Calvin asks me, pushing himself up off he wall and standing directly in front of me. His lips curl up as if he's amused and I raise one brow at him, taking a step back.

"I'm trying to figure out where my next class is." I say calmly, glancing down at the paper in my hand. Calvin's eyes wonder over me before landing on my schedule.

"I'll show you, come with me."

He begins to walk ahead of me and I'm surprised that he's acting so co-operative. A small part of me grows slightly suspicious as to why he's paying me so much attention. I thought I would have to do the chasing however Calvin Black has been pretty easy to find so far.

Does he know I'm secretly an FBI agent?

I study him from behind as we walk, my eyes drifting down his body. I have to do it to size him up and know how to use his body weight and height against himself in a fight. However, he definitely isn't a bad sight to look at...

"Uhm, where are we going?" I ask, playing the part of the lost student struggling to find her next class. Calvin doesn't turn around and instead speeds up. I notice that people dodge him as soon as he enters their path and all eyes are on us as we walk through the corridors. Considering my next class is Science, Calvin is leading me towards the old sport rooms and I begin to grow increasingly suspicious.

"Are we almost there? I don't want to be late," I say sweetly, tapping on his shoulder. I have to stand on my tip toes to reach him but he lets out a grunt as soon as I make contact with his body. I'm starting to think Calvin Black doesn't speak actual words much...

"Just follow me Hunter." He says gruffly, the corridors thinning out until the students almost disappear. I stop in my tracks, frowning.

"How do you know my name?" I ask him, my heart picking up pace. Have I already failed this mission? My hand slowly curves around to the back of my jeans where I have a knife stored incase I need it. He stops walking and freezes, turning around slowly. His dark eyes are shining brightly, lips turned up into an evil smirk.