The Warehouse (8)

Warning: Slavery?(I dunno ish) Testing (ish???) and Abuse (again... ish) If you don't like that then DO NOT READ. Okay? Okay. Word Count: 1,472

Previously: Sam smiled. He was finally going to see it. See what was truly in this place. Why Xander had kept it a secret from him. Snowflake and Snow had already gone inside so he was expecting them to just be standing there waiting in the empty, rundown building.

He opened the doors...

He looked inside...

And the smile on his face vanished completely.

Present Time:

 Sam stood still. He was frozen on the spot. He thought he was in some horrid nightmare that refused him to leave. It was disgusting. Gruesome. Awful. Other adjectives that suit the current situation. 

Inside were tonnes and tonnes of girls ranging from ages about 5-19. Some were tied to lab tables being tested on. Some were being hit, slapped, punched and just hurt in general. Some were tied to chains and were working on, something. Others were locked away in cages crying but were soon shut up by an electrical whip being brought to the brass bars that trapped them in captivity. 

Sam was in disbelief. Perhaps it was just all a nightmare and he would soon walk up. Unfortunately, he knew that this was not the case. He recognised some faces. Some of which he had forgotten but most of them, he remembered. He remembered their stories and their thoughts. He remembered how each had a different personality but had the same goal. To escape the town that had them enclosed all their life. 

He looked over at Snow who stood there horrified. She was scared. Baby tears ran slowly down her cheek. He thought about how pure and innocent she is and how disturbing it would be to hear these screams and cries for help knowing you can't do anything. Sam's  heart broke. No, obliterated into tiny little pieces. 

His eyes wandered a little.

He realised something.

Snowflake was gone.

He was about to begin his search before a large arm was wrapped around his shoulder making him flinch a little.

"So my boy. What d'ya think?"

Sam glared at Xander. How could this man possibly be proud in any way about this? It truest confused him. He didn't know what to think so he just stood there, in pure and utter shock.

"Yes, I know it will take some getting use to but here, have a little walk with me."

Xander began to walk further into the warehouse. Sam was hesitant at first but followed along almost forgetting about Snow who was being left behind at the door. They made their was towards a large table where a young girl lay unconscious. Evidence of her being beaten was evident on her arms legs, forehead and all over her stomach which were covered with scars, cuts and bruises. Sam began to feel sick but followed nonetheless.

"You see, these, "girls" as you know aren't normal. They either have mystic stones, lingering spirits, demon eyes or angel hearts. The issue is, they are not supposed to have these powers. When we realised that these, spirits were landing upon these girls, we did everything we could to remove them. Unfortunately, the tactics weren't working so we had to go with the last possible conclusion. We built, 'Stimulation Rooms' filled with robotic people whose only purpose was to keep the target from exiting as you already know. Getting them INSIDE was the tricky part. Then, you came along. Don't take it the wrong way, I did love your mother and her death was simply accidental and unfortunate but that is beside the point. I was told by your mother of your powers and the answer was clear. After we got you on board, we had finally solved our capturing issue. Sometimes we would just go in ourselves and take them by force though. We drugged them so they lost all memory of who they are and used you to replace those memories with ones of the family they would now live in. Of course, keeping the memory of themselves. When time was right, we used you again to go back in and lead them away from the town so you build a foundation of trust. Then, you bring them to me, and I bring them here."

Sam was emotionless. Too many thoughts and feelings collided together at once to quickly until one thing hit him.

The majority of these girls. Are here. Because of him.

A tear threatened to fall, but he didn't dare to let it. 

"B-but why a-are they h-h-here?"

Xander turned back to Sam and smiled grabbing him b y the wrist and dragging him towards another table. As they approached it, San realised that it was empty, letting a sigh of relief escape his mouth. As much as chaos around him was taking place, he didn't want to see it again up close.

"Bring it."

Xander called as two bulky men carried a little girl towards the table. She was kicking and screaming and crying and begging for them to let go but they continued, unphased by her attempts and strapped her to the table.

They proceeded to put red tape on her lips on tied her hair against a metal pole at them end of the table. Why? Sam had no idea. All the while she was crying helplessly using all she can to fight back against the tight leather ropes that tied her down to the cold metal table. They stuck countless numbers of needles with tubes into her arms and legs. She looked over to Sam for a mere second, hope filled up in her eyes.   It left as soon as it came when she jolted up against the ropes in pain, a screech being clearly heard through the tape. The men back away and left.

"Now, I want you to do the honours..."

Xander led Sam's hand onto a large red button. Sam was hesitant. He was not a murderer or a killer. He did not want to hurt anyone. He was about to pull away when Xander shouted at him to get on with it. The girl then again looked at Sam with hopeful pleading eyes but he just shut his eyes and pushed it. A loud yelp was heard and his eyes flew open. The tubes began to fill up with red liquid but were soon replaced with a blue one. Sam just watched her silently as she frantically pushed against the ropes, grabbing on to whatever she could. But it stopped. She slowly became quiet and peaceful.

"What j-just happened?"

"The red was her blood. It was contaminated. It would have eventually killed her. The blue was whatever magic she obtained which was just sucked out. Also, due to advanced technology, all memories that she created is now gone. She is nothing but a shell with an empty soul."

Xander untied her and left her on the table. Dead? Unconscious? She didn't seem to be breathing but then again, she could have q heartbeat. Sam didn't want to think about it. He let his mind wander. He thought about how all their minds were washed away. The memories that they shared. They may have lost theirs but Sam didn't. He felt heavy. All the names. Faces. Personality. Families. Siblings. Daughters. Lives. He took them away. He couldn't let it happen to Snowflake and Snow.

Snowflake and Snow...

SNOWFLAKE AND SNOW!

He had completely forgotten about them. He turned around and almost ran towards the door. Where she didn't stand. He scanned the room. He couldn't find her. He went to find Xander but when he did, the two men from earlier being yelled at by Xander.

"Hey Xander, what's going on?"

"THE LITTLE SHITS! THEY ESCAPED! THEY'RE NOT BLOODY HERE ANYMORE BECAUSE OF THESE TWO!"

Xander glared menacingly and angrily at the two men.

"Wait, Snowflake and Snow?"

"Yes yes yes, those two whatever their names are. "

He looked from Sam and back to the men. Their heads were hung low.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO STILL DOING HERE?! FIND HER!"

They slipped and tripped over but eventually got on their feet and scampered away.

They got away... Sam thought to himself. They're free... At least until someone finds them, but knowing Snowflake, they'll make it just fine...

TOP OF THE MORNIN' TO YA LADDIES! (jacksepticeye Reference). So... Um... I'm ... Look at the weather outside so lovely... Okay, Okay Fine! I'm a tiny incy bit late to upload and okay, maybe this chapter is a LITTLE  bit shorter than others okay okay and the next probably will too BUT I have a surprise that will cheer everyone up! At least I think... Comment, Vote and all that good stuff!

Adiós