Memories and Words (6)

Word Count: 1,867

Previously: It was an image of a girl that lay on the floor putting red tape on her lips. She was wearing a grey hoodie and was tied up sitting cross-legged on the ground blood falling down her skin and fresh cuts and bruises all over her head, and legs. Her arms were covered up by the long sleeves of the hoodie. In the background were two men like ghosts dragging away an angel that was also beaten. Behind her holding onto her shoulders was a man in great detail. His eyes piercing into her head. His hands gripping at her shoulders. As if piercing her skin. In speech bubbles at the side saying things that he said to the girl. She was unable to move or speak. But why did she decide to cover her lips?

On the bottom in bold writing it stated:

I can't.

Present Time:

Sam slammed the image back on the table. He was angry. No, he was, Shocked, no, he was Sad and sympathic... no, he was... Enraged. Assuming the girl in the photo was Snowflkae, it was a clear explaination of what had happened before he arrived but, what or who exactly was the angel in the background? Not the real point here... The question that enfuriated Sam was the fact that these people, or, these metaphorical men perhaps have destroyed and hurt this precious and gifted soul that Sam saw as a little sitser. He went back over to the bed and sat there for a while. Thinking. Who were These people? Why did they come after Snowflake? He knew for certain why he was sent out to fing Snow but had no idea of why Snowflake was targeted... He lay back and let his thoughts run free all the while analyzing each one to decifer his finally decision. Sam usually makes rational decions. He's a logical thinker but maybe this once, He'll have to think outside the box.

Meanwhile

Snow's hed pounded as she heard a faint knock on her door. She couldn't focus or think straight. What was happening to her?! She kept having these visions and flashbacks of times she didn't even know of. Some of them, she was run ning around playfull in a garden with a girl that seemed younger than her. Sometimes she was sat at the dinner table with people she didn't know. 

Knock

Knock

To you, the sound of knuckles softly patting a thick wooden plank may be normal, unnerving or even soothing but for Snow it was torture. She could hear every sound, pin drop and voice as if a pair of amplified ear phones were eternally stuck inside of her mind. Each knock was like a thunderstorm in her head. She could only whimper around in pain and grip at her hair to sooth this strange pain, somehow...

Nonetheless, Snow stumbled to the door, her vision a bit blurred. She unlocked the door and opened it. At first, she saw nothing then looked down to see Snowflake her facial expression depressed and clearly fed up. For some reason, the voices stopped. The noises stopped. It was as if there was an interstellar connection that linked the two minds together and her only mission was to protect and keep safe this little girl. 

The sudden urge came over Snow. A realisation, a new meaning that she knew she had to complete. She knelt down in front of this Snowflake and hugged her. It was a hug engulfed and trapped with warmth and feeling. Snow felt something inside her. It was as if a feeling, her curiosity made sense. It all came back to her.

The memorise.

The Good...

The Bad...

And that very day when she was taken away from her little sister. She was drugged and put in some kind of stimulation. This industry or building was meant to find people like her who have these powers or such and hide them away from the world until war was declared. All her life she was trapped in a prison. A cage. All this time and she still didn;t understand why. and Sam... She remembered Sam now. Sam was her-