Car Ride (7)

Word Count: 1,993

Previously: Until a large pair of hands gripped her arms. She looked up. Not a single tear shed but a waterfall coming from Sam.

"Please, please stop this. We'll get out of this together please."

For the first time in 2 years, an unfamiliar voice was heard.

"I trusted you, Sam."

Present Time:

Sam just knelt in front of Snowflake, shocked. She glared into his eyes. He could see the burning rage, the sadness, the pain that she endured for so long, and it was all aimed at him. To her, he was the main source of all this. She TRUSTED him, and he betrayed that trust.

Snow went over to Snowflake and pushed Sam out of the way. He was a pest. A traitor. A nuisance. Now, as you probably know by reading the first chapter, Snow was the unwanted child. The outcast. The mistake. At least, that what was her classmates told her. She shut herself out and gave in. She built up a wall around herself of pain and destruction. She was an easy target, and all these arrows were easily being shot through her one by one. When she met Sam, she thought that she wasn't alone. That there was SOMEONE that thought like her. That maybe she wasn't the only one. That maybe he could except her for her true self.

She was always bullied for dressing and acting like a child at times or being called names for being smarter than others. I think I've made it clear so far that Snow is not normal, but that's not the point right now.

Snow lifted Snowflakes chin so that their eyes met. She was searching for something in her eyes.  As if she wanted answer to a question that was unspoken but hopefully would get the message across by her facial expressions. Then, there was a change in Snowflakes expression. Her eyes softened but there was something else. A glint of light flashed in her eyes.

Found it.

Snowflake nodded slightly and Snow sighed standing up and holding her arms out towards Sam who had stood up by now from being pushed aside thinking of what he could do in the situation. He looked at her confused. What is she doing? He thought to himself.

"Well, if you're gonna kidnap me or something, you're gonna have to tie me up right?"

Snow stared at him as if it was the most obvious thing in the world but Sam didn't see it that way. Oh no, something was up alright. What was she planning?

"So?"

Snow tapped her foot impatiently on the ground as Snowflake tossed him some rope which just happened to be lying around for no particular reason.

Sam slowly made his way to Snow and wrapped the rope around her wrists and tieing them securely. When that was over, she walked out of the room towards the exit to go to the car leaving Snow and Sam alone.

Snow looked at him with cold eyes as he made his way over to her with the rope.

"Don't even know think about it."

As he was just about to begin to wrap her wrists with rope, she pushed him aside and walked out of the room. He sat there spellbound on the floor.

"S-she can talk..."

He spoke quietly to himself. Though it was the second time he couldn't believe it. He thought about her voice and how angelic it sounded. He had never heard a voice like that before and was enjoying every second of it. He was proud of himself in a way. Though for the wrong reason, HIM of all people was the one who could make words come out of her little lips.