Mystics and Gunshots (2)

Hi! Helloooo! I'm back! Chapter two up in this piece! Probably not gonna be as good but meh, but like hope you like it anywayyyyyy. (Word Count: 1,894) <3 <3 <3

Previously: The man turned to the two drunk men and they instantly ran up to Snow and grabbed her. One putting tape on her lips tying her up and the other dragging her into a car. Before the door shut the man with the phone grinned. All she wanted was his name...

"M'lady. Where are my manners? My name is Mr. Zuice. But please, call me Zu. Have a nice ride!"

The door slammed shut and the black car raced down the streets.

For the first time in Snow's life, the unexpected happened....

Present Time:

Snow sat quietly in the back seat. She fiddled with the bracelet on her wrists from behind her back. She's had it every since she could remember and never intended on taking it off. She knew that screaming or crying or fighting won't get her anywhere. Snow isn't normal. Instead, she looked around the car for an escape route. She scanned each and every nook and cranny from where she sat constantly looking up at the rear view mirror in case the two drunken men checked on her. Her eyes led her towards a crowbar, a half full bottle of some sort of red liquid and the empty seat beside her. Velvet material huh? Idea! She used her feet to try fiddle with the crowbar. Got it! She thought. But this was not the time for celebration. She somehow shuffled it behind her and got the bottle with ease. She opened the cap. And spilt the liquid all over the seat. Drunk dude number 1 turned around. His facial expression was PRICELESS!

"What the hell?! How did you do that?! The little squirm has powers Murry! Powers I say!"

He glared daggers into Snow's eyes, his speech a bit slurred and she just looked innocently at him. He turned back into his seat and began searching for something. He turned back around to Snow holding a knife against her throat. 

"Sweetie. This is a new car. A brand. New. Bloody car!"

Snow looked away. She winced at his breath and turned her face away. She began to fake cry. Not to loudly. Drunk dude number 2 began to laugh. as he drove. Snow wasn't sure if he even knew what was happening so she continued focusing on drunk dude number 1. I got him now. Just a little longer... He smirked putting the knife down beside her without thinking. Idiot. 

"Baby, I have no interest in hurting you. If anything, I would be getting myself killed. Besides, crying just *burps* destroys your pretty little face."

He slid a hand around Snows waist. As he did that, snow saw something in his pocket. A gun. Snow took that as a signal and pulled out the crowbar and whacked it into drunk dude number 1 face. Right you don't know, but while drunk dude number 1 was doing whatever the hell he was doing to Snow, she had taken the knife and cut loose her arms.

"You Little bit-"

He was cut off by another hit to the head. Snow grabbed the gun and point it at the drivers head.

"Pullover."

Drunk dude number 2 did as he was told and pulled the car over.

"Now, get out."

He got out. And so did she.

"Okay,  tell me everything you know." 

"Look girl. I ain't apart of this at all! I was just in the lab one day and and out of no where, Sir comes walking out and drags me and my best bud that you knocked out there into a meeting room along with a top agent called Carter. We were told something about a child or whatever but I wasn't quite listening. Then I began to hear words like 'kidnapping' and 'stealing' and 'hurt' and this once sentence and I quote. "Then, shoot her." Look girly I am NOT apart of this. I told Sir that I don't thin k that we should do it but he said that he'd pay me extra and I'v e got a family to feed so, I took it. All sir told me was that I had to follow you around all day and when the signal comes, I leave for a car and start driving when told to."