Welcome To My Life (1)

Hi! Legit just writing this out of nowhere and pure boredom. Doubt anyone would read this. Hope you enjoy <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 (word count: 1,667)

Snow is not normal. 

She went to a normal school. 

She had normal friends (well... kinda). 

She lived in a normal house with a normal family. Her mother, father and older brother Steve. Snows lived as normal as normal could be. 

And she hated it. 

She hated waking up in the same house each and every day. Walking on the same crooked floorboards. Eating the same breakfast. Walking the same way to school. Talking to the same people. Don't get me wrong, she was grateful, but... 

She wanted more... 

She wanted to escape the prison that she had been trapped in for oh so long. She wanted to be free. What ever that meant. She wanted to live her own way and try new things. She wanted to be in danger just so she could save herself just to feel the mere thrill of adrenaline pumping through her blood. She wanted to fight in an army of people and be loved by everyone. She wanted to re-write the chapters in the book that she had been living in all her life but she just could't find the eraser. She wanted to write her own future but she couldn't find the pencil. She wanted to find a light, to see things people didn't see. She wanted to slip away. She began to hear a voice softly hum in her head...

"Angel, you've grown so much since I've last seen you..."

"Miss Fall! Since you don't want to participate in this class, why don't you come up here and teach hm?!" 

Snow slowly averted her gaze on nothingness and looked up to see the teacher and the rest of the class staring at her. It was Maths, the last class of the school day. Snow just stared back.

"Well since you don't plan on doing so pay attention!"

Ms Cooldbloom turned back to the board writing meaningless numbers and equations. Snow despised Math Class. Mostly because she already knew what the teacher was saying and understood each equation, she just never... said anything. To top that all off, Ms Coolbloom had always been tough on Snow for no reason. I guess there's always that kid in the class that the teacher has to let off some steam on and in this case, the target was Snow.

"Bet she doesn't even know the answer!" 

One of students sneered and the class instantly joined in.

"That's 'cos she's dumb"

"Stupid"

"She's a nobody."

"42."

The class went silent and looked at Snow, her eyes never leaving the trees moving in rhythm to the soft spring breeze of the outdoors. The teacher turned around and glared daggers into Snows eyes, but Snow didn't return the gaze. She simple walked out of her seat, dragged her bag and pulled out a marker and walked up to the board explain the equation perfectly then turned around to the class.

"Everyone understand?"

The class nodded, spellbound and with that the bell rang and so, Snow walked out of the classroom with her bag hung 'round her shoulder unphased by what had just happened. But as she did so she heard something from inside the classroom.