dix-sept

Lavender's POV

I tried hard to resist finishing myself off before Liam got here.

I squealed with excitement (again) as I thought of the wonderful night ahead of me.

I finally get that Liam dong I've been dying for!

"I'm gonna get laaaaaid, I'm gonna get laaaaid,"

I sang softly while I continued to examine my face and hair in the mirror.

Making sure everything was on point for daddy.

I bit on my lip and exhaled, pressing my thighs tight together in an effort to calm down.

"Keep yourself calm bitch. Save that sugar for Liam."

I said to my reflection.

I suddenly heard soft knocks on my door and I could practically feel my kitty quiver with anticipation.

I gasped and began to giggle but quickly composed myself and gave my reflection one last message.

"Pop this pussy right, bitch."

I stood and made my way to the front door.

Then, my throat became dry, my hands became clammy and my feet stopped moving.

What if...it's not what I have in my head?

What if sex with Liam isn't that great?

What if it makes things weird between us?

Fuck, that is the last thing I want...

I began to re think everything when the door knocked once again.

I told my mind to shut the hell up, took a deep breath, and marched to the door for my long awaited dick appointment.

I gave my hair one last flip before before opening up.

Daddy, here I a-

"Lavender, I'm so sorry!"

I was then ambushed by Harry and before I knew it, was engulfed in his arms and lifted up off the ground.

"What the fu-"

"I'm SO sorry Lavvy, I'm so sorry! Please don't be mad at me, I've been such a prick. And you're not fat, you have a wonderful body but I don't want Liam to ravish it and I want you to stay my sweet little Lavender from America and I know you make your own decisions but I want to be sure you make the right ones and I am so sorry!"

Harry was practically sobbing while holding onto me tightly.

While I just sat, kind of perched up on his shoulder, unsure of what to do.

And not having sex with Liam.

I patted his head softly.

"Harry calm the fuck down please. Just put me down and we can talk."

I heard soft sniffling and saw Harry nod before setting me down.

I crossed my arms and stared him down as he wiped his eyes.

I won't fall for those crocodile tears.

"So. How come you're sorry all of a sudden? I didn't know a fat whore like me deserved an apology."

He sighed heavily before making his way to my bed and sitting.

"I deserve everything you have to say to me. So. Go on."

He looked up at me with sad, red eyes.

And I didn't hold back.

"How fucking dare you, Harry. Wanting to protect me from Liam is one thing. But making me feel like a fat slut in the process? You should be ashamed of yourself. There's SO much I could say about the dumbass decisions you've made in your life but nooo, I keep absolutely quiet. You know why? Because I love you and you're a GROWN. ASS. MAN. And I understand and acknowledge that. Therefore, I say not a damn thing about your life choices. Stop being such an asshole and calling me fat. Just because I like Liam, a little. And I-"

"Wait! You like Liam? It's not just like a sex thing anymore?"

He interrupted me while looking straight into my eyes.

Did I actually like Liam?

Or is it just a sex thing?

"I don't...I mean, he's super great...and yeah I do want to have sex with him but...UGH I don't know, don't interrupt me."

Back to scolding this asshole.

"And you know what? Your love handle's-"

Soft knocking on my door interrupted this time.

Liam.