douze

Spending basically the whole day comforting a hurt Lavender was very eye opening for me.

She's so sensitive about her body.

I mean, I understand that all women are to some degree but she was really effected by Harry's cruel remark.

I was currently placing light little kisses onto her bare stomach as she ran her fingers through my hair.

I wanted to make my way further down...

But I knew that would be pushing it, considering I had to sweet talk her all day to get her to let me pleasure her in some way.

Even if it wasn't just straight up sex.

Which is something I could tell we both desperately wanted.

I could practically feel how low her confidence had become.

Her stomach was tense and her grip on my hair would tighten if she felt my lips traveling a little too south.

It's no matter, I'll just make her regain that confidence she's lost.

"So beautiful, so amazing, so lovely."

I mumbled while making my way back up to her lips.

She smiled lightly while looking into my eyes as I hovered above her.

"You think that low voice of yours is gonna get me to give you some of this pussy?"

My balls ached at her words.

"Why do you do this to meeee?"

I whined before laying down in between her legs with my face buried into her neck.

She chuckled before I felt her hands slip inside of my t-shirt and the tips of her nails slowly running up and down my bare back.

My balls are officially blue.

"Just let me...just the tip! How about just the head? I'll just fuckin'....not move or something. Just fuck, okay please let me feel that tight, perfect, warm, pus-"

Our eyes both traveled to the door as we heard light little knocks.

"Lavender? It's me. Can I please come in?"