quatre

"Yeah let me just get some fucking organic fruit for the fucking house."

I mumbled to myself while rolling my eyes and walking through the grocery store.

I picked up whatever fucking fruit there was, organic or not, and went on home.

Feeling like an idiot.

I was plopped down on the sofa watching some movie when I got a text from Harry.

Harry- You didn't have to just ditch completely. I told you I trust you mate. Come on, we're down town at the corner cafe

I contemplated making up some excuse to not go.

'Cause I'm honestly on the verge of creaming my pants every time i see Lavender.

Her thighs are so thick and her tits are round and perky and look so godamn soft...

My little Payno interrupted my thoughts as it because fully hard and erect.

Damn it!

I made up my mind and shot a quick text back to Harry before going to my room and taking care of my small, well actually quite large, problem.

Liam- I'll be there soon

********

I walked into the cafe, with a new pair of pants and looked around for familiar long brown curls, a short blonde quiff, or Raven black hair.

"Liam!"

I turned to see none other than the dark brown haired, Lavender, smiling and walking towards me with a cup of coffee in her hands.

"You came! I thought you had to buy fruit?"

"Oh yeah, I did that already and had some spare time so I thought I'd join you guys."

"Awesome! Well c'mon, we're in the back."

She grabbed my hand with her perfectly manicured one and lead me to the back of the cafe.

"Look who I found!"

Lavender said before sitting beside Harry.

I greeted my mates before sitting between Niall and Zayn and taking a sip of Niall's Irish coffee.

"You really miss home, don't you?"

I teased as Niall laughed kinda sadly and nodded.

"Everyday."

Lavender looked concern before cooing and wrapping her arms around Niall's neck and pulling his head down to her chest.

So that the side of his face was right on top of her breasts.

"Awh! Poor blondie."

She stroked his hair and the initial look of shock on his face quickly faded before he spoke up.

"Oh y-yes yes! Poor me, I'm so sad. I miss home."

He laid against her with a grin and a wink to me and Zayn.

I. Was. Fuming.

Zayn chuckled before patting my back and speaking,

"C'mon let's get you some tea or something."

As we were headed towards the front, I heard Harry whisper/shouting at Niall to "get the hell off" of Lav.

"He's in pain, let him be!"

She shouted back loudly.

"Yeah I'm in pain, fuck off Styles."

I shook my head at these annoying, ridiculous antics before getting in line for some tea.

"She's hot, ay?"

Zayn said, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Oh yeah, she is."

"When ya gonna do her?"

I ran my hands down my face in frustration.

"Zayn shut up, you know I can't touch her. Harry will murder me."

Zayn shrugged as we both stared up at the menu.

"Have you seen those thighs? I wouldn't let a gentle lad like Harry stop me from tearing her up. Oh look at that, you're up next!"

Before I could verbally attack Zayn, I looked forward to see I was in front of the barista.

I ordered my drink.

But not before I could get a good swear in to Zayn.

"Eat a dick Zayn. Hi I would like a,"

*******

I literally can not stop thinking of Lav sitting on top of my face so I decided to go out on our apartment balcony and smoke.

I grabbed the box and a lighter before heading out in nothing but a half zipped jacket and boxers.

I opened the door to reveal none other than Lavender herself, sitting on a lounge chair with a glass of wine on the table.

Her back to me as she stared at the full moon tonight.

I was about to quietly head back and let her enjoy her night...

"Liam!"