treize

And I find myself again, hidden under Lavender's bed while her and Harry talk.

I've literally been under this bed more times than I've fucked Lavender.

That is straight up bullshit.

"And I'm sorry for what I said to you, darling. You didn't deserve it."

Harry FINALLY finished off his long ass speech.

Please Lav, just accept it and move on so I can get up from under this fu-

"YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO FORGIVE YOU LIKE THAT BITCH?!"

Fuck.

**********

The fighting continued on for a few more minutes.

Just screams and cries that escalated into pacing the room and stomping of feet.

My back was starting to really ache and for some stupid reason, the sight of Lavenders ankles are getting me off.

I reeeeallllyyy need to be inside of her soon.

"You know what, I want you gone. Pack your things. I'll pay for a hotel because I will not put up with this disrespect."

"What?! The only one being disrespectful is you! You called me fat Harry. When you're the one who's love handles are spilling over his skinny jeans."

I felt my face contort into a mix of a shocked/impressed expression.

"HEY. I'll have you know women adore my manly body. And I didn't even mean it! Your body is fine, I apologized already. Can you stop whining and accept it already?"

I felt the side of the bed dip a little and the back of Lavender's ankles faced towards me.

"I'll leave. And it's cool, I'll pay for the room myself. I wonder what kind of sheets Liam would rather fuck me in. Satin or Egyptian cotton? Hmm, I'll figure it out."

Aaaaaaaand there goes my dick again.

I heard Harry let out a low chuckle.

"You think Liam wants to fuck someone with thunder thighs? Good luck with that, darling. Pack your things and be gone by tonight."

Dedicated to ZaynMalikAddiction for writing an amazing imagine about me. Love ya!