17

My jaw drops. This is not what I was expecting. ''Wait... what?'' ''I know your confused but just meet me somewhere like tomorrow or something and I'll explain.'' I give him an uncertain look. ''Why should I?'' He sighs and says, ''Because I know nothing about you and you don't know how I got here. Trust me.'' I look down and say, ''Fine, when?'' He smiles and says, ''We'll figure it out.'' ''I mean how am I supposed to know, are you gonna come by here or...?'' He thinks for a second and says, ''Can I text you where to meet?'' I sigh and say, ''Fine, what's your number?'' We exchange numbers and I say, ''Is that why you came up here?'' ''Actually I made the excuse to get paper towels so can I have a few?'' I smile and go grab napkins. I give him the napkins and he takes them. ''You should go back.'' He nods and says, '' Until next time, Linda, oh in case you didn't know, i'm Julian.'' oh, i knew already alright. ''See ya Julian.''

He walks back to the table there in with napkins and he sits down. I look in their direction and see them being back to normal. I put up my apron and am about to leave when I hear the door and I see Ryan, Andrea, and Jovani exiting. I look for Julian when I see him besides me. He smiles and says, ''I'll let you know about the meet up.'' I nod and say, ''Of course.'' I grab my small backpack that I take everywhere. My mom texts me that she's almost on her way so I say bye to Kass and go to the door. ''Are you leaving?,'' I ask Julian. ''Everyone's in the car, but I wanted to say bye.'' I'm about to say something but I see my mom's car pull up. ''Bye, Julian.'' He smiles and says, ''Bye, Linda.''

I get home and shower. I didn't have homework so I just plug my phone in and check my notifications.

10 new messages

cat 💋 - wait

cat 💋 - i thought they lived in florida

cat 💋 - idk why there in texas, i would ask mar he's friends with them

cat 💋 - but wow did they remember the mall thing

mario 😊 - their here on vacation or something like that

mario 😊 - why are u triggered that their there tho

mario 😊 - i wanted to see them but no you won't spill the beans on where they work

mario 😊 - wait they were both there?

mario 😊 - oh ur probably working whoops

unknown number- hey linda, it's julian :)

well fudge.

---

Julian's POV: ( ha )

Andrea was craving starbucks so we looked up directions to the nearest one. When we get there, Andrea and Ryan get their stuff before following us, so me and Jovani go in first. When we go in, we see there isn't many people here. I instantly meet eyes with the girl at the register and I freeze. I know her. But how, wait. We're in Texas. He told me, but I thought- I'm interrupted with the barista saying, ''Welcome to Starbucks, how many I help you?''. She returns the same look I had on my face, except she actually knew right away. She seems to be in disbelief, she's not the only one. We order and Ryan and Andrea come in and order also.

We go to a table nearby and wait for the drinks. Me and Jovani get on our phones and I tweet ''Starbucks is life.'' I go and like all the replies and then I see her coming near our table. She gives Ryan and Andrea their drinks and says ours will be out soon. We nod and I almost smile when she looks at me. She comes back and gives me and Jovani our drinks. Andrea starts making conversation with her and all I do is look at her. When she says her goodbyes, she looks at me and we smile. When she leaves, Jovani kinda gives me a look. I mouth ''later'' and he nods. I get up and say i'm going to get napkins. I go near the register and see her cleaning up when she hears me. She turns around and says, ''What can I help you with?'' and then realizes it's me. I say, '' Linda, right?'' She looks at me as if i'm crazy. I keep talking and see her face in more disbelief than ever.

'' I got your name from Mario,'' I breathe out. She looks like she's about to explode. Why did I say it, just blurt it out. If only she heard everything else. We make plans to meet up because she reluctantly agreed. I feel like she should partly know everything. And, I don't want her to think I'm weird for what I know. She finishes her shift as we leave and I wait for her. Why am I doing this.

''Bye Julian.''

''See you soon, Linda.''

I'll see her soon indeed.

--

Jovani's POV: ( what am i doing with my life )

there was something about her, but i don't know what it was. the way julian looked at her, like he knew her. then i remember, oh my god. her and julian. that one day. oh no.

--

kinda short chapter again but happy late two years on social media to mario ! i forgot to post this earlier so that's why i said belated but thank you for reading, i hope you enjoyed, i love u all and see you in the next chapter, xoxo