11

Mario's POV:

We soon find Cat and make our way to the checkout. We pay and walk out of the store.

''So are we just going to watch movies?'' Linda asks.

''Pretty much, why do you guys wanna do something else?'' Cat looks at me.

''Not really, well are yall hungry? We can order pizza?'' I ask.

They nod in agreement and we soon reach the house. We go inside and set everything down. I go order the pizza and I come back to see Cat and Linda setting pillows and blankets everywhere. 

''The pizza will be here in 20 minutes'', I say to the girls. They nod and sit on the couch. I join them and I ask, ''So, what do you guys want to do until then?'' They think and say, ''Well, we could go live?'' I nod and say, ''On my account?'' They nod and I go get my laptop. 

Minutes later, we are set and live. ''Hey guys!'' I read some comments and so do Cat and Linda. ''I'm not alone today, I have special guests in my broadcast today, introduce yourselves friends!'' I move aside and Cat says, ''Hey guys, it's Cat, and yeah you guys know me'', she says laughing. Linda says, ''Well, hi I'm Linda, and you guys don't know me so hello'', she also says while laughing. 

''The girl from the last broadcast?'' Cat reads, looking at us confused.

I look at Linda and she says, ''Oh yeah, last time he was live was when I had my charger in your room, remember?'' Cat nods and she continues, ''I kind of became a part of the broadcast.'' I nod and say, ''They recognized her from the previous broadcast basically.'' Cat says, ''Makes sense.''

We turn our attention back to the broadcast and I say, ''So what should we do today pals.'' Cat reads a comment that says, ''They would be so cu-'' then stops. ''Cat, what did you say?'' She says, ''Oh, nothing.'' I give her a look. ''It was nothing I swear.'' I look at the comments and everyone has laughing emojis and hearts. I realized what she was going to read and I say ''I hate you all.'' Linda and Cat start laughing.

''How about we do a quick q & a?'' Cat asks. 

''Wanna do it guys? Btw this is going to be short, we ordered pizza because this one''- I say pointing at Linda- ''is sleeping over so we're gonna be lit.'' 

They say sure and start sending questions.

''What's the girl's name?'' I read as the comments go by. ''Her names Linda.'' I reply.

''Cat, one said how did you meet Linda?'' I say looking at her.

Cat says, ''Well I officially met her at school because we had the same classes but I knew her at first at the mall one day because we bumped into each other while she was running out and then boom best friend material'', she says laughing. 

Cat reads one that says, ''What about Linda and Mario?'' She looks at me and her and Linda says, ''Uh, well, I always come over so since he's here I guess we just started talking like that.'' She looks at me and I say, ''Yeah, pretty much, I'm always here to annoy her when she visits'', laughing and we laugh too. ''Nah, Mario's actually nicer to me than Cat'', Linda say sarcastically. ''Ha,'' I say to Cat. She gives me a look and says, ''She knows I love her.'' Linda smiles and says, ''Love you too.'' I give them a look that says, ''Awh how cute.'' 

They smile and Cat says, ''Fr tho, we're playing, Mario's in our flop squad too hehe.'' I smile and say, ''YAY REALLY!'' Linda laughs and says, ''BESTIES FOR LIFE WOO,'' and high fives me. We both laugh after and then Cat reads a comment that says, ''Awh.'' She looks at us and we both look down and smile. 

I am about to say something when the door bell rings. ''PIZZA!'' They laugh and Cat says, ''I'll get it,'' while getting up. Linda sits on the floor next to me and reads some comments. ''Thank you guys for coming, it was nice to get to know yall,'' she says smiling. They all say awh or kween, and she coughs after a minute and says, ''I'll go see if Cat needs help.'' She gets up and leaves. 

''So guys, I think I'm getting off now, but thank you guys for watching, and I'll be live soon! Love you bbgs kisses xoxo.'' I end the broadcast and exit the website. I let out a breathe I didn't even know I was holding in and go upstairs to drop off my laptop.

I start making my way downstairs to meet Cat & Linda.

let's see how the rest of the night goes

-

Linda's POV:

Me and Cat set the pizza at the table and go get plates and drinks. We come back to see Mario sitting at the table.

We sit and begin eating. ''So what's the plan pals,'' Mario says after taking his first bite. ''Watch movies after we eat?'' Cat says. ''I'm with cool with that,'' I say, taking a sip of Dr. Pepper. ''What movies do yall wanna watch?'' Mario says, ''SCARY MOVIES!'' Cat smiles and says, ''He's obsessed.'' Mario laughs and says, ''AM NOT.'' I laugh and say, ''Well, sounds great but scary movies aren't really my thing..'' 

''Okay, it's settled, that's what we shall watch tonight,'' he says.

I give him a glare and say, ''Are you serious?'' He says, ''Of course, Cat you wanna?'' Cat says, ''I like them but idk about Linda.'' I laugh and say, ''Ugh, but only one or I stg!'' Mario squeals and says, ''YAY, you're the best adiajiof.'' I laugh and say, ''I know.'' We laugh and I say, ''Just kidding, but if I get scared and pee my pants, it's all your fault Mario,'' while laughing. We finish eating while talking about school and stuff and throw our stuff away. I come back and wipe the tables and stuff until Mario comes in and says, ''Hey, you don't have to clean up, you know.'' I continue to put up the left-overs away. I reply ''I know, I figured it's the least I could do.'' He smiles and says, ''no, really it's fine!'' He tries to take the plates from me and I try to dodge him but fail and I almost fall.

He grabs my arm and holds me up. I look up to say thank you and I realize the small gap between us. We both look at each other and I hear a cough behind us. We get up and look at the doorway to see Cat with the look of all looks on her face. She says, ''So, I set up the movies in the living room, uh Linda, come get some clothes.'' I nod and go to her room. Cat follows me and says, ''Linda, what was that.'' I take a deep breath and say, ''I- I don't know I just, I was trying to clean up and he wouldn't let me so he tried to get the plates and I tried dodging him and then I almost fell and he held his arm out to get me and we were so close and I heard you cough and I got up,'' I say rushing. Cat just looks at me.

''What if he was going to try and kiss you?'' Cat says. I start to laugh and she gives me a look. ''It's obvious Linda, listen-'' she's interrupted by Mario coming into the room. ''Hey, you guys ready?'' Cat starts saying, ''Yea, we're just- ''  I interrupt and say, ''Yes, I just need to change.'' He nods and walks out. I give Cat a look and go change into some adidas sweatpants Cat let me borrow and my hoodie that I brought with me. And, I put on my slippers and leave my hair down, just brushing it lightly.

I walk out and go to the living room where Cat and Mario are. Cat takes the small couch and Mario is sitting in the larger one. I give Cat a look when she looks at me and I playfully try to sit on her. She screams and hits my arm lightly. I laugh and say, ''I hate you rat.'' She smirks and says, ''I love you too ugly rat.'' I sigh and get off of her. I walk over to Mario and sit on the opposite side of the couch. He looks at me and says, ''You don't want any blanket?'' I say, ''Oh, yeah. I'll go get one.'' He stops me and says, ''Here, this one is big, we can share.'' I get closer to him and he wraps one side of the blanket on me. ''Thank you.'' He smiles and says, ''Of course.''

Cat looks at us and I mouth ''shut up or you're dead'' and she laughs. She starts the movie and let me tell you, I already wanted to die.

-

I updated, who is this person, I don't even know!

anyways, hey baes ! I hope you enjoyed this longer chapter.

I hope you are all doing well, and i'm always here if you ever need to talk <3

&

#self-promo

hehe

follow my insta: heartingselman & smilingcatalina ! i would really appreciate it <3

see ya in the next chapter

xoxo, linds :)