"Great, just great Brad." I mumbled under my breath throwing my bag onto the floor. "You know what." I stated. "Why lie."

"It was horrible Brad. I cant take another day of that hell hole!"

"Chloe. I get it. But you have to go to school." He sighed, "Mom would want you too."

"mom." I whimpered and a tear slid down my cheek. I hate crying. It makes me look weak and here i was standing in front of my brother and crying.

I wiped the tears and smiled at Brad before stomping up the stairs. I stood in front of my bedroom before walking in and closing the door behind me.

My head was spinning. I leaned against my door as i began to feel dizzy. My mom.

And that was it. I've finally snapped. Its time to do it. To end my life. Brad doesn't understand that what he had said, bringing up my mom, had hurt so bad.

I had to let some anger and frustration out before I do this. I need to die happy and free of all my thoughts. So I grabbed my laptop an went on Younow, logging on and turning on my camera.

I took a deep breath before saying,

"Hi everyone. I know you won't even care about what I'm about to say and i probably dont even have any viewers but here it goes."

"I can't take this anymore. The guilt. The hate. Its all too much. And I just wanna be happy. And im not happy here, so, goodbye." I waved letting a tear roll down my cheek than disconnected.

I then threw my laptop across the room and watched as it broke. Kinda like how I'm breaking right now. I cried louder and I leaned on the back of my computer chair to breath.

"It's time." I whispered to myself as I cried.

I ran into my bathroom in my room and grabbed the first pill bottle I saw and tried to open it. There was a bang on the door, and I jumped a little.

"Chloe open this fucking door!" My brother cried.

I knew he saw my video. I struggled to open the bottle as he banged on my door. I finally heard the click of the bottle opening and shoved a handful of pills in my mouth.

Then one more and then another. It was hard to swallow them dry but I managed. I fell to the ground and leaned against the toilet and waited for the pills to take effect. And a couple minutes later it started to become harder to breath. I looked down at my fingertips and saw them turning blue. And then it was too hard to keep my eyes open. and I knew that finally, finally, I was free.

And as I slowly drifted off I could here a loud bang and people rushing in. I knew it was ambulance but they're too late.

I smiled as everything slowly went black.

~

Aaron's POV:

I got home from a small interview for a magazine. Crazy to think I've made it so far from just entertaining people, and doing what I love. Its truly a blessing.

"Hey honey!" My mom smiled. I could tell she had some good news.

"What's going on?" I asked cautiously.

She smiled "Were going to Miami with Nash, Hayes, Carter, Shawn, Jacob, jack, jack, matt, Cameron, and Taylor! We're leaving the 2nd staying all summer!"

"Seriously?! That's in two days! Are we doing Magcon?!" I asked and had to take a breath afterwords. Thay're my bestfriends and I love spending time with them.

"We're not sure yet Bart and mahogany aren't gonna be there." She said with a shrug.

"oh. I get it." I smiled then realized something. "What about school?

"You'll have to do a few days of summer school." She said and kissed my cheek. "Now go pack!"

I smiled and ran upstairs to my room. I pulled out my phone and tweeted about going to Miami. I Wanna meet some people. So they need to know where Ill be.

"@AaronCarpenter_: going to Miami with the boys! RT if I will see you there!✌" I posted and then my notifications blew up.

I decided I would scroll through the comments and answer some people.

"@magconbabe: OMG I LIVE THERE!! IM CRYING! 😭😘 "

"@AaronCarpenter_: @magconbabe can't wait to see you babe!"

I then saw that mahogany commented on it.

"@mahogany*LOX*: (a/n sorry don't know her @) wish I could go!"

"@AaronCarpenter_: @mahogany*LOX* your gonna miss all the fun!"

After I sent that tweet I decide it would be easier to answer some questions on Younow.

"@AaronCarpenter_: Doing a Younow check it out!"

I turned off my iPhone an went to grab my laptop off my desk and turned it on. I waited a minute as it turned on then sat on my desk chair.

I typed Younow into the search bar and then clicked on the right website. I clicked broadcast and saw I already had 400 views.

"Hi guys!" I smiled waving at the camera.

The comments then started to blow up saying things like "OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOU!" Or "CAN YOU HAVE MY KIDS?!" Or "how was your day?" And a lot just said "BABE!"

"I love you too! An my day was great! I found out that the Magcon bunch including Hayes and Jacob are coming to Miami for the summer!" I said excitedly.

I then answered some questions and waved goodbye to my 2,000 viewers and disconnected. I love them but its quite exhausting answering all their crazy questions, plus I still have to pack.

I decided to try and make a fan happy and I clicked on a random girl seeing she only had one view hoping she was a fan.

"Hi everyone. I know you won't even care about what I'm about to say and i probably dont even have any viewers but here it goes."

"I can't take this anymore. The guilt. The hate. Its all too much. And I just wanna be happy. And im not happy here, so, goodbye." The girl waved letting a tear roll down her cheek than disconnected. I couldnt see the girls face and it broke my heart.

I blinked a few times before clicking the X and shutting my laptop off. Was that a suicidal video? I was to shocked to even think into it. So instead I shook my head and tried to forget about it. It was probably a joke.

I decided to push that to the back of my head and packed instead.

------------------

HI! *Xoxo!*

Vote/comment/fan!