Christmas (pt. 2)

Christmas Eve

Your POV

I got up early to start recording with Mark, Ethan and Tyler. We were gonna make and break some gingerbread houses. I got dressed into a Christmas themed outfit and had Matt help me set things up for recording downstairs. About half an hour later they showed up and we started recording.

~Two Hours Of Recording Later~

We turned off the camera and started cleaning up the ridiculously messy area. After everything was cleaned up we figured we'd watch a movie. We were watching the Nightmare Before Christmas when Matt and Steph came home from picking up grandma and grandpa from the airport. I like calling them the GrandPats. It only makes sense! I greeted them with a hug. It was the first time I've met them not over the phone or FaceTime. Mark, Ethan and Tyler stayed over for Christmas Eve dinner and Matt and Steph wanted to announce something.

"Okay, so Steph and I have been thinking," Matt began. "We're thinking of adopting another child." He said. I freaked out a bit. I was gonna be a big sister!!

"For real?! I'm gonna be a big sister??!" I freaked. We all talked about it the rest of the night. We're going to go get my little brother or sister tomorrow!! I'm so excited!!

~~~~~~

Okay, so a short chapter but whatever. Part three coming next week! Also, I want you guys to vote if you want a little brother or sister, because that's important! Also, I think as soon as the third part is out I'm going to start working in the sequel. It will have you and your younger sibling. Ad also, suggest a name for what gender you would like your younger sibling to be. Anyway, that's all for now and remember, that's just a fiction. A FAN FICTION!!! Thanks for reading!! And also for 10k views, thx!!

Final word count-318