Finally the Freakin' Plan!!

I apologize if this is awkward, and late, but here it is!

~Nate's POV~

I'm not sure how risky this is, but I'm pretty sure it's pretty up there. Mark and Matt are both now out of the hospital and they'll be assisting us. We're not going to the police station, but instead, the hospital... again. So this is what we're gonna do. I'll be in the bathroom with J-Fred waiting until I get a text from Matthias giving us our cue. Basically Mark and Matt are being released today, while leaving, they're going to fake getting hurt again, or at least Mark is, then Bryan is going to shoot the security camera with a nerf gun, Matthias then giving me my cue. J-Fred and I are going to the reception desk, which will now be free of people, and we can look at the past security footage. This is what we're doing right now. I'm rewinding the footage to when the police came. I saw them walk out of the hospital room and turn to each other. 

"Do you think they know that her dad had cancer?" One said to the other.

"They probably didn't. They would have told us." The other said. 

"Yeah, and to think this happened again! We weren't involved in the last case with this guy, but he's doing it again." 

"Yeah, too bad the force isn't willing to check the old place he took the last kid. Kinda stupid they're not doing that." 

"We could always-"

"No! No, okay. Despite it being stupid they could be right, and we could be putting ourselves in danger. Besides, we could lose our jobs."

"Okay, I get it. It is weird though how he brings the kids to their homes again."

"I have to agree with you there. It's not the smartest thing in the world. But hey, if we want to keep our jobs then we can't really do anything." 

I had seen enough. I set the security tape back to where it was previously, deleted the footage that showed Bryan shooting the camera, and Joey and I left the area. After dodging staff, we met up with Matthias, Bryan, Mark, Matt, and Stephanie. 

"Hey Nate! What'd you find out?" Matt asked. 

"Well..." I explained everything I had heard to them.

"Why? Don't those officers know that NOT trying to save someone is the OPPOSITE of what they're supposed to do?" Matt asked. 

"I don't know, but we need to find out where she USED to live." I said.

"Yeah, I seriously doubt they'd bring her to the orphanage again, but WE can go there and see if we can find anything." Stephanie said.

"And we're still willing to help if you need it." Matthias said.

"Thanks." Matt said simply. We talked a little longer before we all headed out. Matt, Steph and Mark were going to the orphanage, I was heading home. It's not like I felt I had already done enough, it's just that I needed to get ready for the tour. Team Edge were also heading out. They said they'd be ready to help at any time if needed. I only hope we've gotten closer to finding (y/n)."

~~~~AN~~~~~

FINALLY!!! Yeah, sorry for the wait, but I have a week off school now so I should be able to get the next chapter out soon, I promise. Anyway, that's all for now and remember, that's just a fiction, A FAN FICTION!!!! Thanks for reading!!

final word count-573