Nate's Master (Probably Not) Plan

~Nate's POV~

I can easily tell that Matt and Steph are torn up about this, and I want to help. I have a plan, but I'm going to need help from Ethan, Tyler, Chris, and Jason. We waited outside Matt and Mark's room while they were interrogated. "Guys, I have an idea," I said to them. They turned to me and each gave me a look telling me to continue on. "These officers seem like they know more then letting on. I could see in their eyes. We need to figure out what that is, and see if we can find (y/n)." 

"But how do we do that?" Chris asked, Skip now in his arms.  "I mean, the police have been tracking this guy for how long now?"

"I just want to see if them saying they don't know everything, or anything, is true." I replied.

"Are you saying something against the cops?" Ethan asked. 

"Of course not! I'm just saying the police have been known to hide information, and it's done with a reason. I have a plan to get that information."

"But why would we need it if it's hidden for a reason?" Jason asked. 

"Simple: Matt, Steph, and Mark want to know what happened to (y/n), and I doubt any of them will rest properly until she's safe. So we NEED to find her." They gave a nod in response, and I started whispering my plan to them. 

~~~~~~AN~~~~~~

I know, I know, I know! I ended a short chapter with a cliffhanger! Listen, here's my plan. Next chapter will be your POV, then you'll know what Nate's plan was. Both of chapters will be significantly shorter than most of my others, but the chapter after that should be better. If not, Author~Chan made a mistake! Anyway remember, that's just a fiction, A FAN FICTION!!!!!!!!! Thanks for reading!

final word count-309