Double Birthday

~(y/n) POV~

It had been a month since I had moved in with Matt and Steph and I don't regret it one bit. Granted, I still wasn't comfortable enough to call them mom and dad, but they understood and I knew I'd eventually get around to calling them that.  I had stayed up until about three AM watching YouTube videos, mainly JackSepticEye and Markiplier. I had been a huge fan ever since Matt introduced me to them. Of course though, I didn't completely fangirl when I saw Mark because I see him more often then a normal fan. If I met Jack though, I'd probably fangirl a bit. I was finally able to flutter my eyes open and I looked at my watch that I wore all the time. 12:37 in the afternoon. I rolled out of bed and looked at my Harry Potter calendar. June 28....wait, June 28!? I'm turning 12! Wait, did Matt and Steph remember? I didn't really expect them to, but if they did it'd be cool. If not, I'll just tell them and say it's okay they didn't get me anything. Unless they got me something for no reason, but they've already given me so much I couldn't ask for anything else. I got changed into some black skinny jeans and a Harry Potter shirt, pulling a black leather jacket on over it. Me and Matthew were both weirdos who wore jackets inside. I trudged down the stairs not to see Matt and Steph, but Mark. Hmmm. I watched Jack's 'How To Be Irish' video last night. "'Allo Merk! Howshecuttin?" I shouted in my best Irish accent, towards his direction, which was on the couch as he was watching a movie. He jumped about a foot in the air.

"JACK!?!?" He shouted. I fell on the floor laughing and he started laughing too.

"Good guess, but no. What are you doing here?" I asked him, heading to the kitchen and grabbing a bag of strawberry Poptarts. 

"Matt and Steph are out for who-knows-what-reason, and Ethan's out doing a meet-up with fans and Tyler's helping him. Which left only me for you to hang out with all day!" He explained happily. 

"AWESOME!" I shouted through a mouthful of Poptart. We both shared a laugh and started talking. Apparently it was his birthday too and he, Tyler and Ethan were planning on doing something later today, "Did you hear anything about a birthday?" I asked him. He said he hadn't heard anything. OK then. "Wanna play video games all day?" I asked him. "You know it!" He replied. We headed to the GTLive room and played games for a few hours before I got a text from Matt.

(M-Matt Y-You)

M-Hey (y/n)! You doing OK with Mark? Sorry we didn't tell you where we were going or anything but you were sleeping for so long and we needed to get going. We went to record for Game Lab, but we should be done soon. Can you tell Mark to take you to YouTube Space? (Is that what it's called?)

"Mark?" I asked him.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Matt wants you to take me to YouTube space."

"Okay, let's go."

Y-It's fine Matt, we're on our way

We got into Mark's car and headed off to YouTube space. for a 20 mile distance, through traffic, it took us about 40 minutes to get there. When we finally did my jaw dropped. The building was HUGE. Mark chuckled and I lightly punched him in the arm.  I was even more amazed however when we walked in. Red and white furniture and rugs, a high ceiling, cameras everywhere, it felt like it would be paradise for any YouTuber. Mark basically had to drag me to the Game Lab recording room. "You like this place huh?" He asked as we approached the long hallway. 

"This place must be paradise for any YouTuber!" I replied as we approached a big white and red door.

"That's pretty much the point." I laughed and we entered the room. It was pitch black.

"Are you sure this is the right room?" I asked as my hands skimmed the walls for a light switch.

"Should be." He replied. Then all of the sudden the lights came on.

"SURPRISE!!!!!!" Everyone shouted at once. I winced at the sudden light, then felt warm arms wrap around me. 

"Happy birthday (y/n)!" Matt told me.

"You're finally 12!" Stephanie chimed in. 

"You guys remembered!" I exclaimed hugging them. 

"Of course we did!" They told me in unison. I looked over at Mark who was talking with Ethan and Tyler. They then hugged, and I smiled. "(y/n), there are some friends we'd like you to meet," Matt told me. I nodded and they took me to the other side of the room. I saw none other than THE JackSepticEye. "Jack! Over here!" Matt said. He was talking with Felix but quickly came over. Followed, of course, by Felix and Marzia. 

"Hiya (y/n)! I'm Jack!" He introduced, though unneeded, and he gave me a high five.

"Yeah, I know. It's nice to meet you in real life!" I told him.

"Woah, woah, woah, wait. You don't want to talk to Jack, you must want to meet Peeeeeewdiepie!" Felix said as he came up and did that weird finger-wiggling thing (you know what I'm talking about right?). We all laughed, even Jack who lightly punched Felix in the arm. Marzia then introduced herself and I went on to meet Dan and Phil, who were surprisingly able to come, the Cyndago guys, Matthias, Bob, Wade, and a few others. I met up with Mark again and we were told to sit at a table that was set up in the middle of the room. Time for the cringiest moment of any birthday....singing and cake. The person, or people in our case,  had no idea what to do while singing the song, and then blowing out the candles. But I couldn't care less because I just met my YouTube heroes and I'm turning 12! I peeked at my black-beaded bracelet my parents got me during their last trip to New York. From a buddhist monk there. My fingers trailed the golden Japanese writing on the biggest bead. Even though I couldn't read it I knew it meant something important. I'll keep that promise. I looked back up and saw that everyone was getting ready to sing. I had a chocolate cake, and Mark had a vanilla one. His had 27 candles and mine had 12. I sat patiently through the cringey birthday song, then Mark and I blew out our candles. My wish was that I'd stay with this wonderful, yet crazy, YouTube family. Mark, Ethan and Tyler ware already like older brothers. Matt and Stephanie approached me and cut my cake while Ethan and Tyler, tried, to cut Mark's evenly. 

"Thanks mom and dad." I told them as they handed me my middle-slice. Matt dropped the knife on the table.

"Did you just call us mom and dad!?" They asked in unison. I knew they were just surprised, so I nodded.

"YES!!!" They shouted, causing everyone who understood why and was paying attention to start cheering and clapping. I laughed and slow-clapped for myself. I knew I was gonna come around to calling them mom and dad. We continued partying the night away after that. I also found out that Jack, Bob and Wade were going to stay with Mark, Ethan, and Tyler for a few days whereas Marzia, Felix, Dan, and Phil were going to stay with us the night until their flight back to the UK the next morning, 

"Why don't we all just have one big sleepover before they have to go back to the UK?" I asked mom and dad.

"That, is, BRILLIANT!!" Dad shouted. He started a group text with all of us and everyone liked the idea of a big sleepover, especially since the flight wasn't until late afternoon so we could stay up really late. We all headed out to our cars, with mom and dad in the front, while I was in between Dan and Phil in the back. In Mark's car was him, Jack, Felix, and Marzia. Meanwhile, Bob and Wade were riding with Ethan and Tyler. It was then that we finally set off for the biggest YouTube sleepover ever!

~~~~~AN~~~~~~~~

Oh my gosh, longest chapter I've ever written. Did you guys like it? Also, something I want to do in this story is a chapter dedicated to the first GTLive stream that you were in. If you would like to see that please tell me and it will be the chapter after the sleepover. Leave any suggestions down below, and remember, that's just a fiction, A FAN FICTION!!!! Thanks for reading.

final word count-1443