Lucy's pov

It took 8 hours to hear the first cry.

"It's a girl." Grandeeney said showing me my little girl. She set her down and then minutes later I heard a second cry.

"It's a boy." She grinned showing him to me. I was crying at this point. Grandeeney sowed me back up and took me to my room. Minutes later she brought in my baby's.

"Here." She said handing me them. I held one in each hand.

"You can bring Rogue in." I said still looking at my little baby's.

Rogue walked in and I looked up crying.

"There here." Is all I said. He walked up to me and looked at our children.

"What should we name them?" I asked.

"Can we name the girl Ski?" He asked and I nodded. I handed him Ski and he smiled.

"Hello little Ski Cheney."

"We should name the boy Ryuu." I said looking at my little boy who already had dragon scales on his arms.

"Perfect, Ski and Ryuu Cheney." He said as he bent down to kiss me. I kissed back and we broke apart. I looked at our sleeping children and just smiled.

"Our family is complete.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Time skip two months

It has been a couple months since the twins were born and it has been hectic. 

Ryuu looks like a mini Rogue. He has his dark black hair and his red eyes. He is the quietest baby there ever was. And he is diffidently a mama's boy.

While Ski has Rogues hair but she has my golden eyes.  Ski has one stripe of blond hair right on her bangs.  She loves Rogue and always want's to be with him. She is diffidently a daddy's girl. She is a little more fussy but not much.

We were lucky enough to have twins who both sleep through the night. They sleep a lot. 

Right now I was rocking Ryuu back to sleep and Rogue had Ski with him. She sleeps less then he does but that's okay.

My father said that when they are close to a year old they will start showing their dragon power. Every child of the Royal family has a dragon power that they were born with. I can already tell that Ryuu's will be shadows like Rogue because when he was born he had black scales on his chest/ arms.  I think that Ski's will be fire because she loves the heat and hates the cold. But I never know. I'll know when they start to show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip 1 year

The twins turned 1 a couple months ago and both me and Rogue are waiting for them to how there powers. We were excited to see what their strength will be. Rogue and I were walking hand in hand I was holding Ryuu's little hand while Rogue was holding Ski's. They just learned how to walk a bit and they loved it. I looked over to my wonderful husband and just smiled. 

"What are we planing for today?" I asked him

"Well I know we were going to take the twins to Grandeeney for a check up and then when there taking their I was thinking we could...have some fun?" He whispered the last part. I blushed and shook my head.