Ryo and Skiadrum

It's been 2 months since I found out I was pregnant. Rouge hasn't been letting me do anything and it suck. Right now I was walking outside. Grandeeney gave me the all good for flying. So I was going to Skiadrum and Ryo's island. I transformed into a dragon started to fly.

When I got into the air I felt amazing. I flew to their island. Rogue told me that Ryo found her exceed egg last week. And it should be hatched by now.  So I had to come visit them.

"Skia, Ryo!" I yell when I landed. Ryo came running out and she smiled when she saw that it was me.

"Auntie! Auntie!" I smiled as she san into my arms. I carried her to their house to find Skiadrum. 

"Ski get out of the shadows." I say in a annoyed tone looking at where his shadow self is. When he came out of the shadows I saw a large cut on his side. It looked fresh too. I ran over to him and he flinched when I touched the area around it.

"Ski what happend?" His head lowered.

"I took Ryo to Earth land again and when we got there their was dragon hunters close. When they saw me they tried to kill Ryo and I. I made sure Ryo wasn't hurt. But I got this cut. I know you told us not to take the kids back. But I thought it would be safe..." He told me and I know he was telling the truth mostly because he never lies. I was going to yell but I feel as if he got what he was asking for.

"Well we need to get you to Grandeeney. You can't be like this." I said taking Ryo in my arms.

"Aren't you mad?" He asked a nit shocked.

"Not really. You thought it was safe when I told you it wasn't. Then this happens I think you know not to do it again. I'm just very glad you didn't get really hurt. You did good protecting Ryo." He sighed but nodded.

"Thank you." His voice small. I continued to carry Ryo in my arms. 

"Where are you taking Ryo?" He asked started to get protective.

"The castle."

"W-why?"

"Because you can't train a kid while your recovering. You need to take it easy." 

"No. I can do it." Skiadrum's voice becoming angry.

"No you can't. Once you heal I will bring her back." 

"NO!" He yelled. Ski grabbed my arm and threw me down. All I did was hide Ryo under me. I knew that I could easily take him down. But my main concern was Ryo and my stomach. I couldn't use much power but and I didn't know what to do. I looked at Ryo who was crying and I hugged her close. 

"Give me back Ryo." His voice dark and loud.

"Why. your scaring her. Stop!" I yelled but he didn't listen. I saw him try to reach for her but before I knew it someone was standing above me.

"Don't touch her." The voice who I recognized as Rogues said in a dark and deadly tone. I stood up and carried Ryo to their house.

Not even 10 minute later Rouge and Skiadrum walked in. Skia was healed i'm guessing Rogue helped him. I looked at Skia and he just put his head down.

"Queen Lucy, I should of never done what I did. I was scared that I would lose Ryo and I lashed out at you. Will you forgive me?" Ski said with his head still down.

"Of course I forgive you. I shouldn't of taken Ryo away. But it's Ryo you have to ask for forgiveness from." I said moving Ryo so she was in front of me. She looked at Ski and fell back into my legs.

"Ryo... I'm so sorry. I love you so much and will never hurt you or scare you like that again." Ryo looked up to me and I nodded. She walked over to him and gave him a big hug.

"I love you daddy." He smiled and picked her up.

"I love you too baby girl." I smiled and the two and took Rogues hand.

"You scared me when I couldn't find you. Star told me you were here. I'm glad I got here when I did." Rogue said stopping and hugged me.

"I don't know what I would of done if you or the baby's were hurt." He said with his head on my shoulder.

"I'm fine Rogue. You helped just in time. Thank you." We start walking again before we reach the end of the island. At this time we both transform into our dragon form. When we are together in this form almost everyone cowers. They know that we are the most powerful people in the kingdom and don't want to anger us.  

While we were flying Igneel started to talk to us in our heads.

Igneel~Rogue Lucy, I was talking with some of the others and we were wondering when was the dinner that we were planing to have with the little's?

Lucy~ It's this Friday. So two days from today.

Igneel~ Thanks Lucy. I'll tell everyone.

Rogue~ Thank you Igneel

Igneel~ Rogue you can talk?

Rogue~ Haha very funny.

After that little conversation we were back home. I went to go help my father while Rogue went back out to go visit the rest of the little's. He told me he didn't want me to use to much power while i'm pregnant.

"Do you need any help father?"

"Oh no my dear. You need to rest. You shouldn't be up doing a lot of things. Remember what Grandeeney said." I sighed and nodded. i went to my room and sat down at my desk.

Dear Mother,

I'm Pregnant. And couldn't be more excited. I'm having twins like me and Zeref. I'm trying to make you proud but I don't know if I can. You were a amazing Queen and I don't think I could ever even get close to how you ruled. I'm trying my best tho. I hope your in a good place now. I miss you so much. Everyone's taken a hit when you left. We all miss you. Even Rogue., and he didn't even really know you.  I only hope to be as good as you one day.

Love, your daughter Lucy Dragoneel

W/C 1055