Training

1 week time skip

Today was the day that I start training again with Igneel. I put on spandex shorts, a sports bra and no shoes. Igneel told me to wear that because I would get to hot other wise. I walked out of my room and Zerf was just getting out of his room as well.

"What are you wearing Lucy?" He asked looking at what I was wearing.

"Igneel told me to wear this because it was going to get too hot if I wore thicker clothes. I am going to the fire island today." He just sighed and we walked downstairs together. I hugged mom by and flew out in my dragon form. 

When I got to the Fire Island Igneel was already out and sitting in a pool of lava. When he saw me he smiled and got out of the pool.

"Ready for training today?" He said happily.

"As ready as I'll ever be." He smiled and told me what we were going to do

-----------------------------

I was so tired. I went back to the castle and went to my room. Igneel said he wasn't going to go easy on me and he wasn't kidding. We worked on the wing attack and roar. He also had me try to mix my attacks so I did a celestial fire roar and he was proud of that.  I don't have my whip with me anymore because I need to have all of my power. It also tells the other dragons that I am a Princess because only the royal family can hold this much power.  

When I got to my room I passed out on my bed. Tomorrow was another day with Igneel. I will be with him for 3 weeks then on to Iris.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was my last day with Igneel and we were going to work on hand to hand combat. Igneel wasn't only the fire dragon he is also the fighting dragon. We have been working on strengthen for the last week and it has been hard.

"So Lucy today you will fight me. Once we have completed 3 rounds of 4 minutes we will take a break then do it again, then your done and you can get rested and prepared to go with Iris.

"Okay Igneel." He smiled sadly and we started to fight.  

He tried to kick my stomach but I moved out of the way and ran over behind him. Then I hit him on his back and got him there. He stumbled forward and turned around. He tried to punch me but I caught it. I was smiling and I didn't see him appear behind me. He kicked my back and I landed on the floor. He won that round. And the next. And the next.  We took a break and ate. He told me some things to work on. 

----------------------

Iris is so calm it's almost scary. I was taller then her by a good 6 inches. I remember seeing her at the meeting but she just got pushed around. 

"a-are you r-ready t-to start L-Lucy?" She stuttered out. I looked down at her a smiled.

"Yep. you don't have to be so nervous around me. I won't hurt you like the others." I told her softly. She looked up and smiled the largest smiled that I have ever seen on her face. 

She taught me all of the elements and how they all fit together. I also heard that we can use fire, water and air to our advantage. It is one with the earth so combining Earth magic with one of the other three elements will be a lot easier then trying to use a different magic type.