Queen's Return

Back to Lucy's pov.

I took Rogue to our room then went to go deal with the problem at hand. I was walking towards the meeting room to talk to my father and Delta. I opend the doors and I saw all the dragons, they all stood up  bowed. I sighed and sat down at the head of the table knowing that they won't sit until I do. 

"Delta what did you need to talk about?" I questioned the water dragon to my right. She nodded and started to talk.

"Many of us miss having little ones around us. So with your permission could we go find more suitable children to become the next generation of dragon slayers?" I smiled and laughed a bit.

"I have a even better Idea. For the ones who want to raise another child to become a dragon slayer you may but bring them here and train them to become even better then your last ones. As long as I can get a hold of you then they can stay as long as you think is needed." I said with a smile on my face. 

"R-really?" Delta stuttered out. This was shocking because she is normally very put together.

"Yes. And I would like to talk about something else while were all here. So Rogue the man I brought here asked me to marry him today. So we will have a wedding and he will become King. If you don't mind could a few of you train him in your dragon arts. If you can't I can teach him but I think it would be a good idea to for him to know you. So you build trust. Whoever is willing to train him please raise your hand." I said and Igneel, Crystal, Weisslogica and Skiadrum raised their hands.  I smiled and wrote it all down.

"Thank you all. Last thing. Dragons that are going to have a new foster child please talk to me before you leave and I would love to meet the little one's."  Iris, Delta, Grandeeney, Star, Dawn and Polonium nodded. I dismissed everyone but Father and Zeref stayed behind. I just about left but Zeref grabbed my arm.

"Lucy we need to talk." He said in a sad voice.

"What about?" He took a deep breath in and then said;

"I'm not your only brother. You have two more...." I looked at him shocked.

"Well you see our real last name is Dragoneel." My jaw dropped and I shook my head so fast that my crown fell off. 

"WHAT!" I yelled. I think all the dragons could hear me.

"So I know that you know Natsu but when I was possessed I made another demon his mane is Larcade". I just stared at them in shock. I soon got my composer back so I picked my Crown back up and I took a deep breath.

" Do they know that they are part of the Royal family?" They both shook their heads.

"Okay well what should we do. Should we tell them and let them know that they can't become King? Or should we keep them in the dark. And have them stay in the dark?"

"That is what we needed to talk about." Father said.

" I need to talk to Rogue. I think he can keep my head straight. I will get back to the two of you tomorrow. Good night Father, Brother see you in the morning."  I said walking out of the meeting room and towards our room.

 I opend the door to see Rogue sleeping already. I walked over to him and shook his shoulder gently. When he did wake up I just went to go take a shower.

When I got out Rogue was standing up looking over to the bathroom. 

"Lucy what are you doing in here?" He said panicked. 

 "Well we are getting married so I though we could share a room. I can go back to my old room if you want" I said leaving. He ran over to me grabbing my arm.

"No don't leave. I was just shocked I would love to be able to wake up to your face every morning." I smiled and nodded getting into bed him following.

 I woke to the sounds of light snoring. I looked over to see Rogue holding me to his chest. I smiled and got out of his grip.  But when I did he woke up.

"Good morning babe." I said with a cheery smile.

"Good morning baby." His sleepy voice was so hot oh my god, and I don't think I realized that he was shirtless last night because I think i would remember his toned chest.

"Take a picture it will last longer." He said smirking. I guess I was staring at his chest. Oh well.

"I have some good news for you." He sat up looking at me with curiosity written on his face.

"You will be training with Igneel, Weisslogica, Crystal before you become King. And Skiadrum will train you more. " He smiled and started to get dressed. 

"I'll be training you today so get ready." I yelled getting dresses into training cloths.

"What are we doing today?" He asked.

"You are going to be learning how to turn into a dragon. You will need to be able to do this to get around the realm." 

~~~~3 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rogue was close but I knew that he wouldn't get it down today. So I just called it.  We were walking back to the castle and he was so out of breath and was stumbling behind me.  I smiled and helped him to our room.

"Sleep. Tomorrow morning were going out again and I you will have to learn this." He nodded and fell asleep. I walked down to the thrown room and saw my father and brother sitting at the meeting table. I walked over to them when I realized that they were sleeping. I laughed and grabbed blankets that were close by. I put the blankets on them and went outside.

"Well I guess i'm the only one awake." I mumbled to myself. I transformed to my dragon form and flew around. 

I landed after about a hour of flying. I've never seen this island before so I decided to walk around. I walked around for what seemed like hours when I came across a cave. I turned into my dragon form again so this dragon would know who I was.

"Hello?" 

"Ahhh!!" I heard a small scream. I ran to where the scream was and I saw two kids with scaled in their bodies.

"are you okay?" I asked the small children. They whipped their heads around to look at me.

"W-who are you? The boy stuttered out.

"I am Lucy Dragoneel the queen." Both of their eyes widened.

"T-the Queen. What are you doing in the time island? No one is supposed to be here. Were not even supposed to be here." the girl said and the boy covered her mouth after she said what she did.

"You weren't supposed to say that." The little boy said.

"What are your names?" I asked so I would know who's children they were.

"I-I'm Ski. And this i-is my brother R-Ryuu." The girl stuttered out.

"Where are your parents?" They froze at this question.

"w-well one of them is with us." Ski said.

"Well where are they?"

"In front of us." Ryuu said and I was shocked. I turned around and I was the only one in front of them.

"What?" 

"Were from the future. And your our mother"

"H-how?"

"We were being stupid and we found a portal and now were here. Can you help us?"

"Well I can try. " I told them and their eyes lit up. I chanted some words in our old language and just like that they were gone. I sighed and flew back home.

W/C 1329