Rogue's Training

Rogue's pov

I woke up and Lucy wasn't in bed. I sighed and got up anyway. Putting on my training clothes I remembered that i'm still training with Lucy for the first pert of today. Then I think I head over to Igneel's island. It's gonna be weird learning from fire-brain's dad. 

"Rogue are you u-" Lucy said at the doorway. I turned around to see her blushing face. I looked down to see myself only in boxers. I smirked.

"Like what you see?" Her blushed worsened but then she just laughed.

"What if I do?" It was my turn to blush now. She laughed again and it was music to my ears.

"Get ready quickly, I think you can get your transformation down by lunch then your going to the fire island for a week to learn the basics." She said trying to get off the topic we were just talking about. 

"Okay." I sighed out and continued to get dressed.

~~~~~~~~~

Lucy was right I got down my dragon form before lunch. Lucy said that the color will change the more magic I get so right now I'm just a large black dragon with white specks around my nose and a large white scar over my eye, just like the one I have in my human form. 

"After we eat you have to fly to the fire island. Igneel is waiting and he is not a patient dragon." She laughed and I nodded. I packed my bag for a week and flew to the waiting Igneel.

~~~~~~~~~

It has been a week and I am leaving Igneel's island to go back to my lovely wife to be. When I got back to the castle I was planing to surprise Lucy. I crept around the halls until I heard her voice.

"I'm telling you the truth dad. I found a new island and my future children were there. I remembered a spell that mom taught me and I sent them back to the future." Her voice rang in my head.

"I believe you hon, but how old were they and where is this island?"

"They looked around 7 years old and I don't really know. It was late at night when everyone was asleep I just felt like I need a late night fly so I went out for about a hour and found a new island." I came out of the shadows pretending I heard nothing.

"Rogue, what are you doing back?" Lucy said. Her voice was nervous.

"I finished my training with Igneel and I didn't know who to go to next. I came back to the castle to see you and then head out again." I said with a small smile.

"Did you hear anything?" I knew that she could read minds but I till told her no. 

~~I'll tell you later. I know you heard us. Go clean up and i'll be there in a hour~~ She said in my head. I nodded and walked out.

I took a shower and got another bag packed. By the time I was out Lucy was sitting in our bed.

"What do you want to know?" She said.

"Why...Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"Because I didn't know how to say it. Walk up to you like - hey so I met our future kids last night when you were sleeping-. No that's not going to happen I need to process what I saw first." She said sounding a little annoyed. I sat next to her and gave her a hug. She hugged back but tighter and rested her head on my shoulder.