"Did you run into the hose or something?" Kuramochi asked.

"S-Something like that," Tatsune said as she scratched the back of her ear. She just thanked the lord she was wearing a blue t-shirt today. If it were white, then the boys would all see her underwear.

As practice started, the managers got to work. Tatsune grabbed a clipboard and followed alongside the coach, and jotted down the data of each player that the coach needed to keep track of. The sun was blazing down, and she felt her clothes slowly dry, but it got really uncomfortable. Her head was hurting, and everything felt so hot. "Masuko! Bend your legs more!" coach Kataoka shouted as he started walking towards the batting practice grounds. Tatsune followed along, but her head suddenly start to ache like crazy. Hot.... she thought.

"...-chan....."

Tatsune's world started to spin, and all the noises are starting to get drowned out. The clipboard and pencil dropped from Tatsune's hands as she clutched her forehead. Her legs weaken, and the ground seems awfully close.......

With a thud, Tatsune fainted onto the ground.

"Tatsune-chan!" Ryousuke, who ran up to her a moment ago to ask if she was okay, exclaimed in horror as she fell to the ground. He knelt down and picked the girl up into his arms. He placed his hand over her forehead, to feel that she's burning up. He felt her black moist hair, only to realize that her whole head is burning. Coach Kataoka ran back to the girl and knelt down.

"Tatsune-chan!" Isashiki ran over.

"Tatsune!" Yuuki panicked as he came over. The other players who crowded around made way for the second year to get to his sister. "Tatsune what's wrong?!"

"Her black hair absorbed all the sunlight, and her hair was wet, so the water in her hair started to burn rather than evaporate. She's overheating," Coach Kataoka said. The man in sunglasses innerly blamed himself for not telling her to dry her hair beforehand. If he remembered sooner, this wouldn't have happened. "Yuuki, Kominato, take her to the infirmary. Yuuki, you're done for the day. Extra laps tomorrow."

"Yes sir!" Yuuki nodded. Ryousuke was holding Tatsune, so he just swept her up behind her back and knees. "Ryousuke, I'll-"

"I got her," Ryousuke cut off the black haired boy. The two headed towards the school building, and the coach then told the other players to get back to practice. Miyuki and Kuramochi glanced at each other, worry in their eyes. Although these two don't necessarily get along, they both worry about Tatsune, their kind classmate.

The pink haired boy, although small in stature, has more muscles than many of his colleagues. The boy was stronger than he looks, and carried Tatsune with absolutely no trouble at all. Even with a person in his arms, the boy was able to run back to the school building. The halls weren't empty because club was still going on. From time to time there'd be a few people in the hall to see Ryousuke carrying Tatsune and running in the halls.

Ryousuke and Yuuki finally reached the school infirmary on the first floor. "Sensei!" Yuuki called as he opened the door for Ryousuke and Tatsune. "Please have a look at my sister."

"What happened?" a female school nurse got up from her desk and rushed to make room on a bed. Ryousuke set Tatsune on the bed the teacher cleared for her.

"She was drenched, and then she was outside in the sun, so we think she's suffering from heat stroke," Ryousuke explained calmly.

"I'll take her temperature," The nurse said as she grabbed the thermometer. "Can one of you get the ice packs in the fridge?" Yuuki quickly went to the said fridge and grabbed a few ice packs. "She's absolutely burning up. Her temperature reads 40 degrees celsius," the nurse said worriedly. She took an ice pack and placed it on the first year's forehead, and a few others and placed them around her head.