Apology

Lara POV
       Raph and I were recently in a huge argument. I won't explain what we were arguing about. It was pretty intense. "Ugh! I can't believe that idiot!" I said angrily, pacing back and forth. My sisters were listening. Well, at least they are. "Lara, don't you think you're over reacting a bit?" Taly said. "Yeah. By the way, what were you 2 arguing about anyway?" Amy asked. "Its personal, alright? I just don't like talking about it." I said. I didn't talk to Raph for weeks. "Okay. Guys, you haven't talked to each other in weeks. At least make up." Amy said. "Well, I'm not speaking to Raph until he apologizes." I said. "And I'm not speaking to Lara until she apologizes." Raph said.
   We were on patrol one night, and decided to split up into pairs. Amy with Mikey, Venus with Leo, Taly with Donnie, and I'm with Raph. Raph and I didn't talk for the entire time we were on patrol. Then Foot Bots appeared out of no where. Raph and I fought them for while, blocking and fighting. But then, I realized, they were driving us back. Then one Foot Bot kicked Raph in the gut. "Raph!" I yelled. I grabbed his hand, but he pulled me to the edge of the building. We fell. It was an extremely tall building. I grabbed my kusurigamma and jabbed it to the building. "Raph. You okay?" I asked him. "Yeah, I think so." he said. "What about you?" he asked me. "I good." I said. I started slipping, Raph started slipping out of my hand. I didn't want to loose him. "Raph, if we don't make it, I just want you to know, that I'm sorry. Okay?" I apologized. "I'm sorry. And, I...I...I love you!" I confessed. "Lara, I'm sorry too!" Raph apologized. We started slipping more and more. "Raph I have an idea. I'm gonna let go!" I said. "WHAT?! Maybe you didn't notice, but if you let go, that's it for us!" Raph said. "Look, do you trust me or not?" I asked him. "Yeah." he said. "Then trust me now. I'm gonna let go!" I said. I let go. I saw a staircase and decided to go for that. Good thing we weren't far from it. "Raph! Grab the staircase!" I said. He grabbed the staircase, then grabbed me. Once we were on the staircase, we were safe.
   We met up with the others. "There you are! Where were you?" Amy asked. "Oh, y'know. Just on patrol. Making fun of each other." I said. "So you guys are good?" Donnie asked. "Yeah. We're good." Raph. I looked at him and smiled. We make a great team.