Venus: Part 1

Venus's P.O.V
It all just happened so fast. The Kraang invaded New York, the Shredder defeated Master Splinter. I...I showed my true self to Leo. A hideous, savage beast. My sisters split up. We aren't a team anymore. And Leo is...hurt. Really really really bad.
*during the invasion*
"YOU JUST DON'T GET IT, DO YOU VENUS?!" yelled out Lara. She was in huge pain. We haven't seen the turtles almost 3 months. "Lara, please, just calm down." Taly said. "LOOK I DON'T WHAT'S GOING THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS, BUT WHATEVER IT IS, IT'S OBVIOUSLY DRIVING YOU MAD!!!" Lara yelled out again. Her face became red, her fists started to burst out into flames. Her eyes are like lava. "Lara, I know you're upset, but please, calm down."
"Heh, y'know, all this time, my true form was kept locked away, because of your cowardice. But now I feel how strong I am." Lara said. Amy tried to confront her, but... BLAST!!! "AMY! LARA WHAT'VE YOU DONE?!" I yelled. "Lara, please. Remember who you are! Remember all those times we had together!" I yelled. "REMEMBER RAPH!" She froze. She was crying. Crying lava. Then she picked up Taly with anger and depression. "Never. Speak. Of. Raph. AGAIN!" She threw Taly to a corner. Inching closer and closer to her. "LARA!!" I yelled. She stopped. She floated down. She started crying. We ran towards her. I took Amy with me.
We don't even know what to do anymore.