Rarota:Rapheal and Larota

So, here's the thing. My sisters think that I like Raph. And when I mean like, I mean like like Raph. Which I secretly do. But I've never told anyone. One night, I was just sleeping in my bed with no distractions, until my phone starts ringing. It was 2:45 AM. "Wonder who that could be." I said to myself. I picked up my phone and answered it. No one was there. Probably another prank. Then I got a text from Raph saying "Meet me at the old warehouse. Now! It's an emergency." Knowing Raph, I grabbed my stuff and left for the old warehouse. When I got there, no one was there. "Are kidding me Raph?!" I said. As soon as I turned around, I found a shadowy figure in front of me. "Who are you?" I asked the figure, "Come out. I want to see your face." I demanded. When the figure came out of the shadows, I recognized their face immediately. "Raph?" I questioned myself. "What's going on?" He looked like something was wrong or something like that. " Listen Lara, I have to tell you something. Something important." He grabbed me by the hands. "Raph, if there's anything wrong, you can tell me. I'm your friend." I said, trying to get him to talk. " I know that. But that's why I called you here. I was wondering if... y'know... we could be, more then friends." I had no idea what he was talking about. When I was about to speak, Raph kissed me. But it wasn't just any kiss, it was one kiss I will never forget. After that kiss, I was blushing so much. And then I slapped him on the face. "OW!" he yelled, "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" And then I kissed him. " Raph," I said, " We've known each other for months now, and we know nothing about each other." I finished " Then I'd rather know nothing about you and love you, than know everything in the world about you, and not love you." Raph said. I was so touched by what he said. I know Raph, and I trust him. So I believed everything he said as we shared one last kiss.