Mamoly: Michealangelo and Amoly

Mikey and I haven't been that close ever since we met. Every time I say hi to him, he starts speaking gibberish and blushes, like, a lot. But he does make me laugh when I'm upset about something.
  One night, my sisters and I were out on patrol looking for any trouble. The turtles decided to sit this one out, for some reason necessary, cause I don't listen. "We'll cover more ground if we split up girls." Venus said. " Wait, what?!" Yelled Taly. Taly was always the first to turn something that has to do with splitting up down. " BUT,this time in pairs." added Venus. "Yeah but it's still splitting up." Taly said, sounding annoyed. As usual, Venus and Lara went one way while Taly and I went another way. Taly noticed there was something different about me. "Is there something wrong sis?" Taly questioned. I know what she's talking about. I wasn't talking up a storm as I usually do. "Everything's fine Taly." I said. We continued to look for The Foot, Purple Dragons, any robberies, so on and so forth. I decided to take a walk on my own. " Imma take a walk Taly." I said. "Ok, just call me when you see something unusual." Taly said. As I left, I had these weird emotions stirring inside. What's going on, I thought to myself. Why am I feeling like this, maybe I just feel out of it. Yeah that's probably it, I continued, I'm just probably not feeling like myself.
  I heard something weird. And I felt like someone was following me. If you thought I stayed to investigate, you're wrong. I ran for the hills. I'm the fastest one in the group so you can imagine how fast I ran. I came up to the edge of a building so I decided to jump. But when I jumped, I missed the ledge by a centimeter. I fell. It was a pretty tall building, so I was scared. I thought that was it for me, but I was wrong. Someone grabbed my hand and pulled me up. "Thanks." I said. "No problem." said a familiar voice. "Wait. MIKEY?!" I yelled. "The one and only." he said. I asked him what he was doing here. He said that he was looking out for me. "Mikey you do know I'm capable of taking care of myself, right?" He started to blush a lot. "Ok,fine. Maybe I wasn't really. But I'm here for something else." he said. "What is it?" I asked him. "Look,Amy. I've always wanted to say this but I was afraid that you wouldn't accept it."
"Accept what."
"Will you be my girlfriend?" I kissed him. Which meant yes.