Talena:Part 2

Now that Donnie's back, I've been more like myself. But not Pebble, my dragon.
*a brief description about Pebble*
Scale color:lavender and green
Dragonality:shy
*back to the story*
  "Pebble! Where are you?!" I yelled. I've been looking for Pebble for hours, and no sign of her. I was starting to worry. Then I heard faint squeaking. "Pebble? Is that you?"
"Hey, Taly!"
"Yeah Don?"
"I've got some good news and bad news." said Donnie. I didn't want the bad news, so I asked for the good news. "Well, the good news is that when we put the collar on her it had a tracking device on it."
"Awesome." I said. "The bad news is this."
"What?" I asked him. He showed me the tracker, and I was terrified. "She's at Shredder's lair?!" I yelled panicking. "Now Taly, just calm down." Donnie said trying to calm me down. "Sorry. It's just that. Why would Pebble go to Shredder'a lair?" I asked them frantically. "I don't know. But we're gonna find out." Lara said.
  When we got to Shredder's lair, I was a nervous wreck. "Alrighty then. We are going to save Pebble from the most dangerous and most powerful ninja we've ever fought in our entire lives." I said nervously. "Taly just calm down." Venus said. "Sorry." I apologized. When we got into the lair, I started to worry even more. "Pebble! Pebble! Come on out girl." I called while whispering. I heard the faint squeaking again. "Pebble! Oh, thank goodness you're okay." I said relieved. I looked to see if there were any bruises of scratches on her. There was a scratch on her wing. "Oh, you poor thing. How did this happen?" I asked her. "We can take care of her wing once we get back to the lair. Right now we have to go." Lara said. "Right. C'mon Pebble." I said. On our way out we ran into someone. "Just where do you think you're going?" a familiar voice asked."Synergy." Lara said. "Hand over the dragon, and we'll let you go alive."
"And if we don't?" I asked. "Then say goodbye to your beloved home." she said. "Not on my watch!" Donnie yelled. He knocked the button out of Synergy's hand and we all made a run for it.
                       *back in the turtles lair*
   "Another day, another battle." Leo said. "I'm just glad we got Pebble home safe and sound." I replied. "But why would Shredder want Pebble anyway?" Amy asked. "I don't know." I asked. "Well whatever the reason is, it isn't a good one." Raph said.